Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snuffman
May 21, 2004

This iPad video thing is just a wee bit too 2001: A Space Odyssey on the ridiculousness scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Chinese people have small hands???

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Applepay doesn't count in Canada cause you need American Express. :mad:

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

fourwood posted:

Not sure how a 4" 6S for $400 is anything but Apple nailing it. Anyone think this would be better than their current flagship lineup?

I really like the SE, kinda want to upgrade from my 5S and I'm now very happy I didn't upgrade to the 6S.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Ewwww.

Apple, don't encourage people to take pictures with their iPad.

Gross.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Ha ha, wait....the iPad has the camera wart now?

Hilarious!

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Boris Galerkin posted:

Who the gently caress is Michael what's his name? Where's Jony?

I think we hit peak-Jony at the last event. Gotta conserve that Jony.

EDIT: Won't the wart make it super annoying to draw flat on a table with the "new" iPad pro???

Ha ha! Holy poo poo, what a design oversight. That stupid thing is going to wobble like crazy when drawing on a flat surface.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Can't get over the camera wart on the new iPad Pro. I'm loll'n.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

I'll stop talking about camera warts, I promise, but...

Does the full size pro have a protruding camera too? I've never seen one in person.

I just cant get over the fact that for a product they expect one to draw on, with it flat on a table, that it'd have a protruding camera to make it wobble. I guess they need "something" to upgrade in a years time.

• Locked thread