Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

let's buy more byob banner ads to beat the aggrogator. if anyone has a good byob banner ad post it here and i might buy it. i know about the old banner contest thread i don't want to find it.
also thanks guys for the anime recommendations for drilldo that i will also take

I will buy one too but let's coordinate to make sure it's not the same one

Does anyone have "byob its good" or "new posting worlds" handy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Shakill OReal posted:

I was thinking about Aggro Gator the other night and the conclusion I came to is this: You wouldn't even know they were Aggro Gator banners unless you clicked them to find out. If you clicked them it was because you thought they were funny. I've done this a few times and been disappointed at the results, but the banners made me laugh. They're paying Lowtax to keep the forums running and the banner ads are funny sometimes, so I don't care that they're there.

The recent ones aren't as funny, though.
they seem very tailored for SA audience. Or is AG humor just similar by coincidence?

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

Everyone should watch this. Even if you don't like anime, you should watch this.

I have the flu so i watched the entire first season the past few days and have to say, it's reaaaallly good. It's probably the only anime that has made me laugh out loud before. thanks finn & drill for the recommendation - its the first good anime ive seen in years.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's a good anime.

----------------

problematic hug

im glad when someone follows up on a recommendation and doubly so when they enjoy it :cheers:

Just Burgs

How do they have so much money to make all them ads and also have you considered the anime Welcome to the NHK?

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

How do they have so much money to make all them ads and also have you considered the anime Welcome to the NHK?

Its ok, but I don't really love the end
is my opinion

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
initiaaaaaaaaaaal d!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

there is non anime stuff to watch too you know

I've been watching Kenny VS Spenny. It's not a really mature show and the quality of episodes vary. There's something about 2 friends trying to out do eachother in competition that is great and the direction they take it is really unique and funny at times.

Brass Eye and Wonder Showzen are great shows if you love dark humor.

Harry and Paul is pretty good.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Mar 29, 2016

• Locked thread