Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
According to Jim Genia the whip count this morning showed they had the votes to pass it, so unless the extreme eloquence being displayed here by the anti-mma speakers gets somebody to change their vote, it's passing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

nun chucks

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hooper was smart and good, I like her

slev
Apr 6, 2009

So this guy is salty no one listens to him?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I could just tell from looking at him that Marcos Crespo supports MMA

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
And this helps with what I was wondering:

https://twitter.com/LaMonicaMark/status/712396802562072576

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Detroit_Dogg posted:

"Hey you wanna go watch a rad fight"

"No, there's a waterfall instead"

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
ufc should go bare knuckle, I agree.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
So many strawmen and circular arguments in Glick's little deal here. Oh well.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/712401497754099714

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

holy poo poo it's finally coming to a close?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Violence does solve problems, for instance Dan Henderson solved the problem of Fedor being relevant

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

https://twitter.com/CoachEdmund/status/712399528259919874

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
AAAAAND HERE WE GO

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Oh man after all that they get to speak about why they voted a certain way? Will it ever end?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And gosh darn it, people like me!

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Ishin posted:

Oh man after all that they get to speak about why they voted a certain way? Will it ever end?

at least these guys do seem to be keeping it <1 minute, which is fine.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jesus christ those jowls

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
Oh boy, Hello again Cathy Nolan to talk about domestic violence. On the other hand, WELCOME BACK MR. RIVERA!!!!

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I'm telling you I wake up every day thankful I did not grow up as this woman's child. holeeee poo poo.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
gently caress YEAH JOSE RIVERA

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
YOU ARE MY HERO JOSE RIVERA!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jose Rivera is loving AMAZING.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
HE JUST KEPT GOING

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

so many forgotten waves
Some of these people I find myself asking "How do these people get elected?"............Jose Rivera is not one of those people.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
"as someone who has lost a lot of votes in this chamber I'm happy to win one. I vote yes."

-more dudes should be like this dude

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
It's going to suck when someone dies during the MSG show.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

"If you see some study on the internet that says one thing, you might see some other study on the internet that says the opposite. Therefore, my vote is clear"

e. This lady is sad

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Stealth Tiger posted:

"If you see some study on the internet that says one thing, you might see some other study on the internet that says the opposite. Therefore, my vote is clear"

MMA media: we report, you decide

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

https://twitter.com/jim_genia/status/712407748542128128
https://twitter.com/jim_genia/status/712407487576743936

Apparently the bill has passed, the rest of this is just a formality. We did it ya'll. and by did it I mean nothing, but we get to watch a really good card in a few months!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Well you might have a report from the cleveland clinic, but according to BJPENN DOT COM

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
great, now we can finally stop giving a poo poo about MMA being illegal in New York

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No wonder governments take a decade to do anything, jesus

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

https://twitter.com/jim_genia/status/712407748542128128
https://twitter.com/jim_genia/status/712407487576743936

Apparently the bill has passed, the rest of this is just a formality. We did it ya'll. and by did it I mean nothing, but we get to watch a really good card in a few months!

HOMIE HAS TO EAT A HAT

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

WHERE YOU AT, GOURD!?!?!?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

No wonder governments take a decade to do anything, jesus

For years it seemed like the NY state budget was 2-3 months late

Finally this state is a little less of a joke :toot:

e:

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/712408754281521152

e2:

113-25

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
113-25

e: gently caress

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

WHERE YOU AT, GOURD!?!?!?

Grifting people from the great beyond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Great news!

Why did that old woman need to tell everyone that she doesn't know what the gently caress she's doing

• Locked thread