Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

dang, how did I not see this thread yet

Outrail posted:

B

G/J *bzzzt*[manual override]*click* "Oh, hello! This is drone tech D4487, I am very busy right now, this drone will leave in 20 seconds, tell me very quickly exactly what happened and I'll give you the drug combination of your choice. 18 seconds remaining."

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

also how do you sleebs call yourselves goons? V disappointed that nobody posted anything like this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

B + "Treat it like it has a family aboard, because it does. If it turns out it's loving us on this sob story, we bill overtime for the whole thing if the captain decides not to set it all on fire."
F
smoke em if you got em

I like how these guys have a certain doofyness to them, even when they're stealing ten billion or shooting hapless space amoebas

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

Voulge imo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

I had a dream where dinosaurs were still around, probably because of this thread. There were some that were pretty smart. In the early 1800s you could be made for life joining up with a whaling outfit in the arctic, because both whales and Norwegian-style dinosaurs were incredibly valuable. I killed a bear and ate its liver with the crew. Got some good dino parts too, but almost died

yeah, B

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

A, who knows what we might find. It could be something positive even

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

C

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

CG

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

gently caress I forgot about this thread. I'll drunkenly go with CEJN, mostly because my man HBar it's going for it.

I also know the pain of running a thread where it ends up 3 serious players vote and everyone else loses interest. I got a lovely let's play in GBS, but I still can't update right now (or regularly enough) due to bullshit.

Tomorrow HBar is going to shoot a few high powered missiles without aiming at all, it should turn out badass and cause indiscriminate damage to the alien menace but he's only strong enough to hold two rpgs without collapsing on the ground because he's such a weak dweeb, so maybe I'll fail to burn down the entire map like we truly need.

Let's update our threads on the same day it'll be cool and good

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

But if taliro dies that would kinda suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Shamanistic Tendencies

Volmarias posted:

Oh my god is King Of Draggin rear end still going?!

nah the thread got gassed and I can't get the computer I had it on to boot correctly. I do still have the save files and when my xcom run is done (E; also I have no idea why I thought HBar was even in the last mission, he's been lifting weights) i'm going to try and finish the journey of Renegade Clan before the sequel comes out (and then run a sequel game)

F but mostly threaten him with blowing the whole thing to hell

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at Mar 15, 2018 around 00:36