Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wentley
Feb 7, 2012

HBar posted:

C sounds the most compelling.
M, a name like Regal Kore will make people think we have the heart of a king, whether or not we actually do.
R, I don't know what Troodons are but they sound more interesting than humans.

I was just going to randomly choose a name, for that question, so let's go with this!

Always go with the unfamiliar choice, I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
##vote
B. C.

Our arms are so cool.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
C

ALSO: Loot.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
That was super cool.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I really hope they are symbiotes and not parasites.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
C

The best reaction to a kidnapping. Time to get out, loot and see how we can profit from this.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Why choose anything but D indeed!

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Do we have any enemies we want to take out with a runaway car? Want to be on the news?

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Only if the hat looks spiff on us do we keep it! We're classy.

I guess feed the dead dude to the rat things. That seems neighborly.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Steal Platinum Hyperducat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012

Arkanomen posted:

A+D E

Attack the Infomancer on two fronts. Send Scuzzy to harass in the real world and make it look like we don't know what we're doing while panicking. The trapped Kernel will look like an oversight and he should at least attempt to poke it. Either way the Infomancer gets distracted and we take it out. The forces in the building can handle the mundane attack force.

I like the dual front attack.

• Locked thread