Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

CE because Reeg needs someone she hates in her life. She is too even-tempered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Is the data we recovered stored on Scuzzy or on us? I'm going with F.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

I like the stealth drone idea but would prefer a cutting laser and stun probe over the military laser.

B. Yes, for study.

D. [2 xd] A light civilian recon model, similar to Scuzzy's old body. Fragile but quick, with lots of room for tools. (10 slots)

I. [1 xd; 1 slot] Dataprobe
J. [2 xd; 1 slot] Electronic Warfare Suite (military)
K. [1 xd; 2 slots] Cutting laser
L. [1 xd; 2 slots] Stun Probe (weapon)
O. [2 xd; 2 slots] Improved Sensors
P. [4 xd; 2 slots] Optical Camouflage (military)
Q. [4 xd; 0 slots] Stealth Coating

V. Move out of your squat into a nicer hab. This will make purchasing amenities for the home possible. [12 xd]
Total = 29 xd

X. Visor for drone uplink. Withdraw ducats if necessary.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

D, I
Let's find some work. Ducats don't earn themselves.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

B D+F
An upgrade that helps us not die sounds good.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

E
Using the station as cover could get a lot of people killed.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Blasphemaster posted:

D costs less than C presumably, and we get an in with these creeps, be it on the down low. Let's not trust the cargo's movie logic too much.

I think we're just pretending to pay off Yngado in C, in D we actually give him a cut of our cash.
C
Leave no loose ends.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Blasphemaster posted:

I gotta wonder though if C or D would work anyway, since we don't know how much these guys are getting paid, if their 'honor' would allow bribery to cut and run or fight each other on a mission or whatever.
While it's true we don't know much about these guys, the characters in the story seem to know a bit about them and probably wouldn't be proposing we trick them if it weren't possible.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

CDHKMP

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

C
Save the paycheck! Oh, and I guess our friends too.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

AFJK

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

D
Protect the paycheck! The sniper doesn't have a reason to shoot anyone else. Probably.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Not Alex posted:

Do the job. Get paid. Buy friend super fancy casket. Go nuts with guilt. Start talking exclusively to drones. Suffer from liver failure. Get more robo parts.
Sounds like your average shadowrunner.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

BFJ(hack him)

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

1. Assuming he's a good sport about us killing his boss, yes.
2. Yes.
3. Work. Got to earn those ducats.
4. No. Tension makes for a better story.
5. To become filthy rich. Rich enough to own this shithole.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A
See, this is what happens when you don't bottle up your emotions and focus solely on work to the detriment of your relationships. You get overemotional, let your guard down, get jumped by a crocodile with a taser, and turn into a cybernetic abomination. Happens every time.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Call K because I don't think we've seen a one on one conversation between these two yet.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A
We called K for a reason. Let's just wait.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Help them find their stims. If they die anyway then take off their mask and loot them.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Plan Outrail

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

C
Did we ever find out who sent those mercs to kill us during that job for Baz? Wasn't Poole a suspect? I think we should tie up this loose end.

Utility, Did Dr. Pnakoptis intend for me to become a mindless drone factory? Was this sabotage, or did my implants go rogue on their own? Trying to figure out how pissed I should be.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

xA: The Erb. Regal knows surprisingly little about her own creators. Maybe it would be helpful to pay a bit more attention to this whole 'inscrutable timeless conflict' stuff.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Outrail posted:

I'm happy with this, on the understanding we're just biding our time before we inevitably betray the crocodiles.

Yep.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A E
No harm in hearing what he has to say.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A C G
Let's go on a treasure hunt.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

3F
Time to sort this out.

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A C I

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

C

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A E

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A J

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

AF, F, H

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

B

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

B

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A G

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

B

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

A C

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

E and Plan Ark on the other 2 nodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NastyToes
Oct 9, 2012

Blasphemaster posted:

It was totally done on the orders of Queen Croc Bitch.

B. Because loving nano-armor with supplementary processors and data storage you guys.

I. Lady is just doing her corpse-slave work. Leave her a code to a burn-comm. When called, it bounces signals audibly rather than digitally between several pickup units and can't be easily traced. We see what comes of it.

M. Because I want to do something like diplomacy. We need to sharpen our people skills.

Yep

• Locked thread