Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Air is lava! posted:

He will just tell the press how she graciously accepted, forcing her to do it. Now that I think about it, I'd be really disappointed if this wont happen. Payback is always great.

Yeah that is too perfect for it not to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I didn't even think about that. Poetic justice. That would be hilarious, she'd be furious.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 19, 2016

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Then we can get back to wondering if the president called

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Catherine returning from the snack machine, cell phones blowing up as Mother dies, and failed control of our fake protestors. This show is just amazing.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

Yeah that is too perfect for it not to happen

Especially with how well he's just been rolling with the punches lately every time she fucks him and turns one of his potentially actually productive projects into a PR stunt.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

I'm watching season 4 right now and the scene in the episode "Testimony" where they rattle off every nickname for Jonah in the "Jonad File" is one of the funniest scenes ever on this show. I was dying at "Benedict Cum-in-his-own-hand"

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

The Duke posted:

I'm watching season 4 right now and the scene in the episode "Testimony" where they rattle off every nickname for Jonah in the "Jonad File" is one of the funniest scenes ever on this show. I was dying at "Benedict Cum-in-his-own-hand"

Dan's facial expression in that scene is a work of art.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Cloud Botherer.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Jolly Green Jizz-Face was a good one though absent from that list.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
It's a beautiful face.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
That end bumper was amazing.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Jonah becoming a career politician would be absolutely amazing. Please let this happen.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

You can't get rid of Jonah Ryan.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Missed tonight's episode because I was out seeing this band IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBjjxGuh9bw

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Oh man, that Gary and Dan moment.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
The Dan parts this episode are amzing. Him turning into Tom James' Gary (especially the moment where he realizes it in the kitchen), then getting chewed out by Garry f'n Gergich.

Jonah running for office has me soiling myself with excitement. Did anyone else catch that he originally came to the White House as a 3-week temp? You're not gonn get rid of this guy!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Literally* everyone reasonably hates him, but for some reason he sticks around, to come up with awful ideas. He's Ted Cruz.

*Splatt doesn't count, he's incapable of hate.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 09:29 on May 23, 2016

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Illinois Smith posted:

The Dan parts this episode are amzing. Him turning into Tom James' Gary (especially the moment where he realizes it in the kitchen), then getting chewed out by Garry f'n Gergich.

Jonah running for office has me soiling myself with excitement. Did anyone else catch that he originally came to the White House as a 3-week temp? You're not gonn get rid of this guy!

To replace someone with MRSA, something else you can't get rid of.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I feel some type of way about this show making my beloved commercial and character actors have such filthy mouths

Seeing Gerry/Gary from Parks and Rec say "gently caress" took a part of my innocence :stare:

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
The Brookheimers are like the bizarro Gergiches.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

-erry Gergich flipping out on Dan was amazing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stare-Out posted:

Oh man, that Gary and Dan moment.

i love this show

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
Dan is not just becoming Gary, he's lower than Gary, its glorious. A part of me believes that somehow in the future Jonah becomes president, purely by accident.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://www.jonahryanforcongress.com/

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I never knew how much I needed Jonah to run for Congress until this moment.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Click the donate button and then try to donate, its a work of genius. Also loving his campaign commercials.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Veep is sure striking out in its own direction vis a vis The Thick of It.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Throatwarbler posted:

Veep is sure striking out in its own direction vis a vis The Thick of It.
Well, it's clearly an American product but you can still fell some of the same profanity-filled energy behind it.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I don't think his Clark Kent-glasses have lenses in them.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
They do in at least one picture but I agree that it would be amazing if they didn't.

The serial killer look with the axe at the end of the videos is incredible.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I literally laughed out loud at that one quick scene of Jonah chasing the little kid.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
His childhood pics are amazing.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I love how in all the recent photos he's Rick Perry'd up to an unrecognizable degree.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

The clumsy editing when Jonah is chopping wood was total Partridge, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK__FI5UZCY

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The best thing about this is that he says he spent a year at the UNH Manchester campus which is just a community college.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
I hope they turn Jonah into a Cruz/Trump like character who everyone in DC loving despises but keeps getting voted in.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
If they don't give him a spin off series it will be a crime.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I hope the actor has a good sense of humor about it because making fun of Jonah Ryan is one of the best things to ever happen in the history of television and I don't think it'll ever get old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

After narrowly avoiding prison Bill's gonna lose a race to Jonah loving Ryan. It hasn't been a good year for him or Dan.

• Locked thread