Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
No picture but at my work, we got a new client - a pretty decent sized landscaping/nursery/gardening type place with a couple locations. I got to go to their retail location and they have a few greenhouses and a big covered outdoor area with all the plants, lawn furniture, etc.

They apparently have a couple hand-tame squirrels that have stuck around since the location was built, so occasionally you'll see them skittering on the rafters or climbing the trees and running around on counters. I got to feed and pet one of them when I was fixing a cash register, totally made my day :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

It's always a bit of a shock to see how big wolves are compared to people or even domesticated dogs :stare:

So fluffy though :3:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

porkswordonboard posted:

Hey guys, who wants to meet some cute dogs?!

This is Max. He and I share a love of cheese. I know this because when his owner brings him to my shop to get groomed, she providers the groomer with a mozzarella stick for a treat-the kind you'd put in a kid's school lunch. He is satisfied with this bribe, and saddened it has been consumed.

This is Izzy. She is the happiest, sweetest Rottweiler in the world. Also her face literally always looks like that.

This is Kitty. He is not a kitty.

This is Gus. Here, he models his 'smoking jacket' for his adoring public.

This is Drifter. He is seen here getting his very first bath, right after the quarantine expired after his trip up from the south. His bandanna says "Adopt Me!" and god help me, I wanted to more than any animal I've come across in years. I've volunteered at the shelter, worked with foster families, and see dogs every day, but I wanted this handsome fella more than I can describe. Unfortunately, due to my current housing, I couldn't pull the trigger. HOWEVER, his adoption is currently pending. Lucky bastards.

This is Jeb. Here he is kitted out for Valentine's Day, where he manned a kissing booth. The funds went towards the local refuge league. Who's a good boy? It's Jeb. Jeb is Best.

Here's Hobbes. He is, in fact, a kitty. Apparently a broke one.

All good aminals, dogges and cattes alike :3: especially love Izzy, reminds me of my old fatty Rottweiler I had as a kid, she was a total teddy bear and had a similar happy look all the time :)

Rough Lobster posted:

My little dog needs to give me about 1000 face lickin's before I can even manage to get my boots off when I come home from work. Sometimes she gets to hyped up on little doggy emotion that she accidentally nips me when she's doing this. Mildly painful and incredibly cute. Only reason I wouldn't let a wolf do it.

Excited dogges are best, except when they accidentally get so wound up they tinkle a little. Even then it's hard to get mad because look at dat cute little waggly dogge butt and how happy they are :kimchi:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Klaus88 posted:

I want to pick up this sawed off cat and nuzzle his/her belly. :allears:

Best part is the legs being too stubby to spring the 5-pointed trap :woop:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Minarch posted:

Finally, video proof that capybaras are created by cross-species animal friendships

Capybaras are kinda like interspecies friendship therapists. Just passing on their wisdom like hairy little Buddhists.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Sociopastry posted:

YESSSSSS THANK YOU

I love these weird gremlins so much.

DOBBY WANT FOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHzTPaik18

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Skittles commercials gettin more and more abstract

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Raptor1033 posted:

We slid down the stairs on slips of cardboard. The "landing zone" was maybe 5 ft long ending in a large upright piano, thirsty for the skull blood of children.

:hfive: me and my siblings did this too, usually had a bunch of pillows at the bottom. Being the youngest of four, of course I was the guinea pig...now all my older brothers and sister regret it because I outgrew them and I just laugh when they try to inflict pain :black101:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

DarklyDreaming posted:

It's world otter day and none of you jagweeds told me:argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYwSle9pvc

Hey Hey, it's Musteli-Day :v:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

This fish is drunk as hell

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Duck Truck :3:

eta: if you don't decorate your truck like a giant fluffy yellow duck you're doing it wrong

I pictured something like this, only precariously overloaded with snail-hungry ducks

just wak-wak-wakking on up the road

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SneakyFrog posted:

This is a very good ugly dogge. Ugly doggos are so :3:

They really are, big ol' block-headed dogs are the best :3: especially love when you're playing with them and they let out little play groans or snort like weirdos

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Now empty all the bags and replace the kitten with an orange one

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SpacePig posted:

This looks less like a dog and more like an otter put together by somebody who's never seen an otter before.

A toddler's drawing of a ferret, come to life

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

cash crab posted:

I wanna talk about this bear

"Oh, this is your lawn? The gently caress you gonna do, huh?"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Two words: HORSE CUDDLES

https://www.facebook.com/sungazing1/videos/854933104661520/

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FutonForensic posted:

please wish a happy birthday to SNOOTY on his 68th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_olamgzA88

"Prefers blonde women and bald headed men" AW YEAH :dance:

To contribute, a pupper buying ice cream all by himself :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d20wTRcGdII

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

That toucan rules, I love the little hop-walk thing it does on the floor :3: half expected it to just smash all the cups like a jerk cockatoo but nope, he just likes beak pong

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

You forgot yer eye patch, Pirate Puss :yarr:

Dick Trauma posted:

What a success story for that dog. It sounds like a Pixar movie.

Really does, the more I hear it, the more it makes sense that animals "pick" the people they want to be with. Insane how much intuition they have when it comes to people.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 05:03 on Aug 11, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

"Chicken Caesar salad?!? Why you son of a-" :argh:

Something I thought was kinda silly and :3: at once - was listening to some 90s alternative/rock on YT and Toad the Wet Sprocket came on. I remembered something about their name having to do with Monty Python so I did a little searchin' and the story behind it is pretty great:

quote:

Toad the Wet Sprocket took its name from a Monty Python comedy sketch called "Rock Notes" in which a journalist delivers a nonsensical music news report:

Rex Stardust, lead electric triangle with Toad the Wet Sprocket, has had to have an elbow removed following their recent successful worldwide tour of Finland. Flamboyant ambidextrous Rex apparently fell off the back of a motorcycle. "Fell off the back of a motorcyclist, most likely," quipped ace drummer Jumbo McClooney upon hearing of the accident. Plans are now afoot for a major tour of Iceland.

As their first gig approached, the band still had not chosen a name. The members facetiously adopted "Toad the Wet Sprocket" because they thought it would be "hilarious". Vocalist Glen Phillips later called it "a joke that went on too long", and, according to their website, "it was probably meant to be temporary at the time". The name had been used once before, by a short-lived British blues band of the late 1970s that had appeared on the 1980 Metal for Muthas compilation, although the earlier band had long since split up.

And the best part

quote:

Eric Idle, the sketch's original performer, reflected on the band's name in a 1999 performance:

I once wrote a sketch about rock musicians and I was trying to think of a name that would be so silly nobody would ever use it, or dream it could ever be used. So I wrote the words "Toad the Wet Sprocket". And a few years later, I was driving along the freeway in L.A., and a song came on the radio, and the DJ said, "that was by Toad the Wet Sprocket", and I nearly drove off the freeway.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Slime posted:

upper dog has an "lol i just farted on lower dog's head" look

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It nicely complements the lower dog's "my head has just been farted on" look.

I can't stop laughing, the fartee dog's face is all "I've made a very poor choice"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Maigius posted:

A real life squid that looks like a cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEhYJEQmExE

:zoid: in the flesh!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

queserasera posted:

Friend adopted a lab mix over the weekend.

Those legs. :kimchi:

Big and little dog mixes always look hilariously disproportionate :3: did your friend say what the mix was or if the adoption place knew?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

No matter how many times I see this it always puts me in tears :lol:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

All Day I Dream About Sleeping

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

dijon du jour posted:

Oh, wrong kind of puffball

I will only state this once, for the record: there are no wrong kinds of puffball :colbert:

To contribute, a baby farting in the sink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6GwzU-WJE&t=40s

DarklyDreaming posted:

Frog doing homework:

"I'm sorry, Wyatt. I'm sorry for being such a...poo poo to you all these years"

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Sep 13, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Happy cows best cows :3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWzeDElz6w

Azhais posted:

Use the force, pooch

Young Pawdawan :woof:

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Sep 26, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Dick Trauma posted:

Dogs are always in on the joke, even when they don't know it's a joke. :3:

That's the look of "yeah, I did something wrong, but you ain't gonna do jack because I'm too goddamn cute"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

THE LACES WERE OUT :byodame:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

Is this bug art??

If you tilt your head, it kinda looks like one of those painted tribal masks, super neat :)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

rear end
Kitties
rear end 'n Kitties
rear end rear end Kitties Kitties rear end 'n Kitties :slick:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Man that's some loud-rear end purring, sounds like a Mack truck engine braking

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

This is exactly why I love dogs :allears:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Alter Ego posted:

Also that squirrel is real fat yo.

Over summer I used to put seeds, nuts and bird food on my balcony - always had a fatty repeat squirrel show up to eat. It would sniff around the food, then plop down on its belly near the nicest pile it found and practically inhale the seeds/nuts like a furry little vacuum cleaner :3: first time I saw it I was stoned as hell and laughed so loud I scared it away (it came back though, wish I got pictures)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

McPantserton posted:

This instagram is so adorable, it's a family with several pet rats and a dog that loves all of them https://www.instagram.com/osirisandfriends/

Oh my gosh :3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMCXTN2hVA0/?taken-by=osirisandfriends

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

When a problem comes along, you must whippet :dance:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Animals biting their own feet will never stop being totally adorable to me.

He looks so happy and contented with his human givin' him big ol' shufflerubs :3:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Human and his fox pal :v: laughed out loud @ :50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1TLthE03U0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Germansimp posted:

I see them rollin'. I'm hatin'

Tryin' to catch me ridin' herdy

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

This squirrel fronts a Jimmy Buffet tribute band:

On a related note; no one likes him and he has no friends.

Nibblin' on peanuts,
Watchin' some woodchucks,
All of their females are furry and strange
Scratchin' my nutsack inside my tree crack
Been so drat itchy, I think I got mange
Wastin' away again in Macadamiaville...

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 22:40 on Dec 2, 2016