Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

This is Juno (aka Junecat). She thinks she's majestic.

But in reality she's just a huge derp.

She's super placid, loves tummy rubs and never bites or scratches intentionally. She even stands up to the abuse of my nine month old daughter, she just lays there and takes it, and when she's had enough she walks away. Best kitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Proof of derpcat. Front end catloaf, back end derpin'.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

I've been through some rough times recently (a messy breakup and custody battle over my daughter), so to ease the loneliness today I went to the RSPCA and rescued a new little buddy.

His name is Socrates. He settled in insanely quick and hasn't left my side since I brought him home. He's incredibly affectionate and has been cuddling up to me for hours. To say I'm happy would be a huge understatement, so glad to give this little dude a home.