Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

What is the point of these cuts exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MariusLecter posted:

I'm just upset... local tomcat killed one of the black kitties I was feeding in my back yard.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, just try to find a way to let it out man. :glomp:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Always get teary eyed when I see a Russian blue, god I love those cats so much.

Reminds me of my boy Claudio on better days, never had another like him.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

neongrey posted:

Shironeko is one of my favourite Internet cats really, he has such relaxed body language and always looks chill and happy.

Sometimes, I feel bad for grumpy cat and the various "celebrity" cats who keep getting put on tour and stuff. They are just cats, they should get to hang out on top of cat trees.

I can't speak for the rest but Grumpy cat has pretty strict rules that must be adhere to for anyone that wants to use him, the owners don't allow him to be paraded around all the time or overworked.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thetechnoloser posted:

Here's my cute tuxedo catte, Dexterball! Can't wait to come back to her in a week!!!!!

Might wanna delete that image, I can see 2 phone numbers on that tag.

Alteisen has a new favorite as of 00:43 on May 3, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Timg that please.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JackMann posted:

He was the best cat. I can hardly believe I'm never going to hold him again.

What is it about cats named Rocky that just wind up being amazing.

This was my boy Rocky in better days :unsmith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Last surviving 9/11 rescue dog has passed away.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/07/u...linkId=25289407

Fair warning, your room might become filled with dust upon reading this.

Rest well pup, you more than earned it. :unsmith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

of bees posted:

Said goodbye to my beagle today. Buster was a good dog, and I'm missing him horribly now. It was really hard at dinnertime tonight, when he wasn't right at my feet giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Him with Joey (my former cat, he passed on about a month ago), from about three years ago. If nothing else, Buster was always super-photogenic.

My condolences bud. :glomp:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yea my boy Tiberious loves rough pets, its the only way I can get him to react sometimes.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Just had to share this image of my friend's new baby girl Olive.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

Why is there an EA logo near the cat.

My friend works for a gaming site and has a lot of gaming crap scattered about.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wow I had no idea wolves where that big or friendly.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Really should clean my room more, gets so dusty in here.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

khysanth posted:

strange feelings when you go to re-watch some of your favorite movies from the 90s and realize how overtly transphobic some of them were!

Its almost as if comedy films aren't meant to be taken seriously or even compared to modern day sensibilities!

You guys need to hit up the butterscotch thread, you're missing out on amazing images like this.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You can't tell from looking at him but this animal was incredibly close to death a little over 9 days ago, now look at him. :unsmith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You cannot resist booping the snoot

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JD posted:

It's also thrilling to touch their toes because your hand might get shredded

The perfectly symmetrical shape of cat slashes is amazing in its own way.

I have one on my finger right now where the cat slashed the skin perfectly down the middle.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.wthr.com/article/cubs-fan-shares-world-series-with-late-father-at-greenwood-cemetery

This is incredibly sweet.

I have a somewhat similar promise to my best friend, he really wants to know how One Piece ends, I think at this rate I'll be dead to before it ends.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ms Boods posted:

Nope, they're resolved as I've cut them out of my life, and have been a much happier person for it.

But what's MORE important is that I clicked that link to the samurai with his cat, scrolled down to look at the other pictures, and saw that it's time to re-post this wonderful video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Never fails to cheer me up. Pallas cats and throat singing :black101:

How to capture pallas cat.

1. Chase it down in the snow.
2. Throw jacket over it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I can scratch off save mother from flood waters off my bucket list.

If you guys can post cute whatever that be great, I'll get started with one of my boys.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zombear posted:

You guys have tiny versions of my cat, Ham. :neckbeard:

Can't see it :(

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

What did my cat see?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shroomich posted:

you know what else cats like

sitting on your textbooks, especially if you're reading them

Yep that was me for my anatomy test.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/gekiomo_d/status/808988772369047552

Cuteness overload.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My brother named one of your cats Tiberius.

As in James Tiberius Kirk.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jaegerx posted:

Lost both these girls in the last 2 months.

Minnie on the left doing her big derp face. She passed Sunday night. Oreo on the right was a couple months before.

They grew up together. Minnie just fell apart after Oreo died. Miss those dogs.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drrockso20 posted:

They found him, unfortunately he has indeed passed on, but at least we found his body, at least I got a chance to say goodbye in a fashion, if not at all the way I wanted it

As someone who had their old girl of 19 vanish and not find anything, believe me at least seeing the body and being to able to give it proper rest helps a lot with the process, for what minuscule comfort that might offer.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like a Bombchu

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That cats seen some poo poo judging by those ears.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Phillips posted:

Yeah. That's Lard rear end. I've posted about him before, but he's a stray that showed up at my parents place in rural Texas about 5-6 years ago and pulled the "This is where I live now" stunt. Not sure how many fights he got into, but he lost approximately all of them.

Or he was a battle hardened warrior and got tired of the atrocities of war and got his much needed rest at your folks.

That was his reward for his years of service to the never ending kitty wars. :911:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm always impressed when I see animals with missing limbs getting around.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Always nice to see these things, people get so wrapped in the wrestling is fake stuff among other things that they sometimes forget that little kids see these guys as larger than life heroes and seeing their human side like that is always wonderful.

That video with that kid who loved Daniel Bryan who had cancer will never not make me cry at how the WWE just rolled out the red carpet for them, even HHH selling like a motherfucker for him so the kid could pin him. :3:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

I'll never ever poo poo on John Cena because that man is the loving god king of Make A Wish requests. He's done some totally insane amount. :3:

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/13480710/wwe-star-john-cena-grant-milestone-500th-make-wish-request

500 as of august 23.

quote:

Many families stay in touch with Cena, sometimes writing that the time spent helped turn the child's attitude and physical condition around. He also receives heartfelt, thankful letters for brightening days for children who eventually died.

"Those are always difficult to read," Cena said. "But at the same time, the strength of the parents in sending me a message about how much the time that I spent with their child meant to them, it's very special."

:unsmith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can't talk about wrestlers without mentioning Diamond Dallas Page.

http://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/top-10-people-who-were-saved-by-ddp-yoga/

Scott Hall and Jake The Snake are drat near unrecognizable after he was done with them.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My university has a cat, I just met her today.

She loves pets and cuddles from the students. :3:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

This made me realize for the first time that Bowser is some kind of monster turtle thing, and not a generic dragon monster thing.

I..... I need to lay down. My mind has been sufficiently blown.

:aaaaa:

He's supposed to be an alligator turtle.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Social media was the worst thing to ever happen to the world.

That's a pretty negative statement so here's a picture of my cat on his perch judging me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rick_Hunter posted:

Where are the other 3?

Right here funny guy.