Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
TARI MEGAPOST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Emily A. Stanton posted:

I don't know how people feel about babies, but I think my daughter reading me a story is adorable :3:.

Awww. This reminded me of a great M83 song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ep4B1LuRnE

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
Goon dogge?

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
Thread, prepare yourselves. Tari is getting his yearly lion cut today.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Did somebody say lion cuts?

yesssssssss

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
IT IS DONE

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Alteisen posted:

What is the point of these cuts exactly

Pretty much what's been said. At full length Tari's hair mats up in his armpits despite our best efforts to brush him. He also gets pretty miserably hot. Of course it's entertaining for us, but the improvement in his attitude afterwards is night and day. He's so much more affectionate!

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

a kitten posted:

Truly a wonder of nature, this urban predator.

Bet he has many a story to tell!

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

That cat looks so much like Tari! Mostly black with reddish highlights and blonde armpits/underbelly. Are those traits specific to a breed?

E:

SyHopeful has a new favorite as of 00:39 on May 19, 2016

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My mom used to have a car that let you turn the key enough that it'd engage the battery to run the radio or AC, then pull the key out to go do whatever. Turning over the engine required turning the key even further. This was forever ago, though, way the gently caress back when I was in elementary school.

I'm not sure many cars have AC compressors that AREN'T run off an engine accessory belt, which means the engine needs to be running to produce cold air.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

That is the best dog!

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

porkswordonboard posted:

Hey y'all remember Zenni? I just got a text from the lady who rescued her, and...

SHE'S HOME! Lana decided to keep her. I mean, look at that face...who wouldn't?

Also she did some digging and it looks like Zen used to be a show dog. Sad that her last home was such a disaster but she's really, truly home now. And she told me that Zenni spins like a top when she brushes her :3:

Good, Good Dogge.

Awwww, a very good dogge :3

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
https://youtu.be/qkLdsWRCTz4

So we've been puppysitting on Tuesdays. Niko sometimes doesn't like sharing his bed with the pupper (but sometimes he does??) so he decided to try the cat bed. Didn't go too well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
My neighbor has an Irish Wolfhound, Willow. She's a big weenie, she will stand on her back porch and deeply WOOF at things but rarely actually comes to the fence line :3: I'm working on making her my friend!