Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

My hair is a baby exotic magnet. Yesterday it was a coatimundi. Today it was a skunk. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

His name is Boo Boo and he is a deeply concerned puppy

A nest of gremlins

A cross-eyed borf borf

Shaved clouds

And my sister's cat Arcee, destroying her Chirstmas tree last year

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

He insists I cover him up at the end of the night.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

You pet that dogge.

YOU PET THAT DOGGE RIGHT NOW. :mad:

E: My sister is getting a German Shepherd puppy next month. I will probably be at her house every day.

He went home already, so I'll have to wait until he's back to PET DAT DAG

Anyway, here's a delicate bed hog.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

Yeah, I learned that from Watership Down! :kiddo:

Frankie posted an update.

The prettiest princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

This is the best thread for right now. There's a cat boarding at work right now, who I think is having kidney failure, because he looks a lot like Tama did before she was put die. I'm terrified he's going to just slip away while I'm holding him. :smith:

Please post more good cats