Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Thin Privilege posted:

This is what my feet get every night.

Have you ever caught the hand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
Wanna snorgle that belly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2ijk6vIrU

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Kid has a bright future ahead with a career in professional soccer.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Well, first you gotta be a red panda.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Away all Goats posted:

I have a friend with one. You take it swimming as often as possible (newfoundlanders LOVE water)

http://i.imgur.com/LjE0mXp.gifv

This may be the best gif I have seen so far this year.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Samurai Sanders posted:

It’s really hard for me to believe that an animal would be born with stink glands but somehow be convinced to go it’s entire life without using them even once.

It's their last resort weapon because it's very limited use. If you lived out in the wild and had a shotgun that could only fire once every 24 hours, you would always be VERY certain that what you were shooting at was a threat, so that you were not needlessly defenseless for a full day after.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Skunks live their lives in an RPG where you refuse to use any of your potions and scrolls because you don't know if you might really need them later on.

This hits way too close to home.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Nordick posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1B5RVtu.mp4

video source although I honestly think it could've done without the yakety sax.

Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
Maybe she’s born with it.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Teach posted:

I appreciate both of your contributions to the vocabulary I can use when speaking of my idiot girl.

That right there is a loaf.

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Norse Code posted:

Crossposting my cute little cat distribution story because it belongs here too:

We live in a pretty rural area, and right around Halloween these two feral cats showed up on our back porch during a Halloween party we were having:

We suspect that they were babies of a feral female tortie we'd been seeing the past year. We fed them a can of tuna and went back to the party. They started showing up every day and so we started buying canned cat food, and by December we were able to feed them with our back door open sitting a ways away from them. As the weather got colder (we live in Northern Minnesota), we started to let them come into the house to eat, with the our dogs locked in another room. We learned that our neighbors had been feeding them also (hotdogs, lol), and had already named them Prince and Willie (there used to be a grey sibling but the wildlife got him), but they couldn't own cats and had no plan to keep them (we just found out that our neighbor was going to "mercy dispatch" them before the negative temps started). We lured them into our house to trap them and take them to a vet to get their rabies shots and to get them neutered. We had planned to re-release them into the wild since they were feral and we already have two dogs (1 a tiny senior dog). Fast forward to the end of their recovery time in our spare room, and they had been so chill and awesome that we decided to keep them! A pic from their recovery room:

Any excuse we had to get rid of them (what if they were bad w/ the dogs, what if they couldn't figure out litterboxes, etc.) was debunked right away. Aside from them going absolutely apeshit around feeding times, they are little angels! They don't show any food aggression towards us or the dogs, but they just jump around all crazy and meow a lot. I am very biased, but I LOVE them and they are so beautiful, like friggin' models. Anyways, we haven't decided on if we are keeping their old names but we are leaning towards CASE and TARS. Here is a photo dump!

It’s been a really stressful day, just winding down, and this was the most perfect feel good post I could imagine.

Thank you for sharing!

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug

Phlegmish posted:

The Mayans are in Central America (and Mexico), not South America.

No I will not pass up an opportunity to be pedantic even in the cute thread

This is the thread for pet antics, not pedantics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Rooster
Sep 3, 2008

Pillbug
BIG JAKE BIG ONE