Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Anyone have pictures of cute fluffy cloud dogs? American Eskimos/husky/Samoyeds/etc

Had a dream about a puppy we had a long time ago. Snowy was a small fluffy cloud dog, the pound had no idea what breed he was. All we know was that he was white, fuzzy, with an adorable black nose and for some reason the most stunning golden eyes. Unfortunately he passed away two weeks after we got him since he picked up some sort of fatal disease from the pound. I was too young to know what it was. I've never seen any dog with those eyes since, makes me wonder what he would have looked like grown up.

Xun has a new favorite as of 13:18 on Mar 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Help I'm mad about dog breeds someone post cute doges so I can stop being mad!!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Hey I don't mean to be a downer but can we please not post the videos and pictures of polar bears "playing" with dogs? It's all from the same area and I've heard some lovely stuff about how those dogs are treated and how their owner "stages" those videos.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I have discovered samoyed bot and it rules

https://twitter.com/samoyedbot/status/817596188962816000/photo/1

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Gave my dog a giant strawberry to eat, he sat down and gave us that look until I cut it into smaller pieces for him.

Do you expect him to just eat it off the floor like an animal?