Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

neongrey posted:

I'm here today with some important dog content.

https://vine.co/v/irrvqEiwLHm

I could watch this all day :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That is a stuffed toy, right?

Either way its adorable as gently caress! :3:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Rollofthedice posted:

say hello to my basketkat

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Lethemonster posted:

You appear to have the large version of my pupper

Mine is a rescue who, by the age of 3, had been in 5 homes and then the dogs trust for a year. Apparently the last family who'd tried to adopt him had had him for one night and brought him back the next day because he wouldnt sleep the first night they had him. I turned up and said "I have lots of free time and love dogs no matter what, give me one that's hard to adopt and needs effort"

Welp I got what I asked for. I love him more than anything and he keeps me going but good god sometimes I want to punt him into the sun.

Here's some milestones:

It took two weeks to stop hiding and crying when we had dinner together at the table.
It took over a month for him to sniff anything on a walk.
It took more than 4 months for him to start wagging.
It took 6 months for him to know what the word walk meant.
It took 8 months for him to relax even when you touch his neck. A previous owner would grab him and shake him by it.
Its taken nearly the full year since I've had him for him not to flinch if you lift anything up or pass things over him.

He's still a nightmare with lots of things and there's years of training to go, but he's the softest cuddliest dog you'll ever meet. He loves cuddles and pets more than anything. Despite having had mutiple abusive owners, he just wants to be in your lap, against your side, or standing on your head.

Awww he's adorable, and you are awesome :3:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

drat texas heat. Even the cats are melting!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Could someone post pics of tabbys? Pref. fat ones. My best friend for the past ten years suddenly got very sick and died over the past few days and I'm still in shock

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Mizuti posted:

Here's a couple sprawlers.

He loved doing that sort of thing too :smith:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
My Kitten loved to stay near me and he often curled himself up in the crook of my arm when I was laying in my bed. He loved being petted and licking/gnawing on my fingers too.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Jet looks kinda like mine did, except mine had some weird ancestry (I think part maine coon) cause he had a rounder/wider head. I'll post a pic of mine once I can handle it. What cat breeds have silky-soft fur?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Nascardad posted:

Can I get some happy rhinos, hippos, and elephants??
Here is my rooster Wizard in return.

I bet he handles cock magic quite well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I don't what is more common: Hyperactive kittens, or playful but chill ones. My mom got a new kitten a few months ago and holy crap while he is sweet as gently caress, he is one of the most energetic things I've ever seen. Out of the previous 6 cats my family's had, only 1 other has been hyper like that.