Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Busket Posket posted:

Thank y'all for your kindness and sharing of cutes. This thread helps a lot of people.

I was just about to say this! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Such a babby!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

nerdz posted:

cat box update: I don't even know how it's still holding up at this point

I KEPT IT IN A BOX! I WATCHED IT GROW A LOT! IT CHEWED OFF ALL THE LOCKS, AND ATE ALL THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

THE CAT WITH TWO HEADS, WHoooaaOH THE CAT WITH TWO HEADS!

First, you pet one kitty's head, then you can pet the other's!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

cash crab posted:

AHHH! WRINKLEBEAN

This is literally the best description for baby naked cats.

E: I'm so happy for your kitty! People sometimes aren't the worst.

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 02:02 on Jun 8, 2016

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

-CHA posted:

Cross posting from PI. My syrian hamster Runty is adamant about food belonging in the food dish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXIISd8L1a8

That is freaking adorable. When I had one, he'd store it in a few specific spots in the cage, and I would always end up finding little hordes when I would clean it.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

All these should be in my house with me.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Shillary posted:

So we took Rosie to the beach and learned she loves to swim. Now she tries to swim in any container of water, no matter how small. :3

https://vimeo.com/180308764

A dog water fountain? My mind is blown. Entirely. So cute!!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I want that floofcat. None of my cats were ever that tolerant and floppy.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

expensive jeans posted:

Ah, the legendary tsuchineko. :3:

:perfect:

Seriously, though, I wish I could enjoy anything as much as that one dog enjoys his ball pit. I don't even know how to enjoy something that much.

Also on the subject of nice human things, I found an lgbt church here in Huntsville. My partner and I are gonna give it a try. :3: one of the things that convinced me to go was the testimony of a sweet little old lesbian who was super happy to have finally found an accepting place where she felt safe after being treated poorly almost her whole life.

For some reason, old gay folks are more precious to me than their straight counterparts.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Pumpkaboo is the best boo.

E: have a little person dancing with a cat

Orangutan and a dog he rescued. No, literally, he rescued and fed that dog. :3:

Lil bobtail cuttlefish:

My friend's derpy snake:

Cats is cats:

Deer bebbeh:

Human bebbeh and dogge:

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 00:47 on Nov 15, 2016

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Don't worry, most chooks are cockmongers. They eat their own kind.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This thread reminds me how bad I need a cat, dammit.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

It's cute, but it's no doot.

I'm so glad someone else still calls them that.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That gecko is super perfect. Like just super great.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Holy poo poo. I thought cats were like incapable of seeing animals that much smaller than themselves as anything but prey or toys. What the hell is going on here?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

JackMann posted:

Just returned from TDY and picked up my dog today.

It's Tron!

I prefer cats, but it's always so adorable when dogs get reunited with their people.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Rats are so rad, I wish they lived longer, because they have such great little personalities.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Wierd, I liked the rabbits with the super short round faces and the tiny ears. I never knew that about myself.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Beeeeaaaannnnsssss!!!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Male goats piss on themselves and everything else. I cannot condone this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

krinklechip posted:

Not a cute post per se, but would there be interest in a PYF Cute-specific Secret Santa?

It strikes me as a possible good fit due to this particular thread being a rocking source of positivity and support for fellow goons, so why not extend that into meatspace?

I like this idea.