Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Chili posted:

Not necessarily cute, but super related. This always makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMo4WlBmGM

I want to watch a 3 hour documentary consisting entirely of Herzog discussing every possible topic involving chickens.

I recall a story he told once where he ate literally nothing but Popeyes chicken for like 6 straight months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

McDragon posted:

I'm sure I read somewhere that there's some gene for Corgi-ness that basically makes Corgi crosses turn out like that most of the time. I'm probably wildly oversimplifying, but it's something like that I think. Also Corgis and Corgi crosses are lovely. :3:

Are there any health issues with Corgis specifically? I think corgis and corgi cross breeds are adorable, but I want to know if the cross breeds are really unhealthy or something because of some issues with the way Corgis are built.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Karma Monkey posted:

I'm seriously thinking about getting a rat when my cats die. The only downside I see is that rats are so short lived. :(

I've also got 5 tarantulas (unsexed), and depending on what they end up being, they might outlive me. If they end up being ladies, I'm gonna have to write them into my will.

I've always been curious: What are the benefits to owning a spider? I'm terrified of them so I'll never own them, but I've always wondered, like can they be cool and crawl on you or whatever? Just wondering!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Meh quality pic of my chubby cat Sandi

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Why do cats do that wiggle thing?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Rabbit Hill posted:

Please tell me there's a video source for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnkNsSnFXKg

She has an owner now happily.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

I'm usually pretty meh on birds but Toucans are loving awesome, I want one as a pet.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
How do people function when they have kittens that cute as the one in the tutu? Like my entire day would be me rubbing her belly, feeding her and watching her little kitty feet as she sleeps.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Can we get some Borzoi stuff in here? Borzoi are the coolest looking dogs.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I just got broken up with, can I please get some cute persian cats?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'd like to bring the thread's attention to an awesome Youtube guy: Robin Seplut.

He's a dude who lives in Russia who spends his days feeding the hundreds of stray cats who live near him. He tries to get them all adopted and for ones who are pregnant or who have tiny kittens he puts them up in a special apartment he rents next to his own solely for stray cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH4YSF-i5dY

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

If Youtube really wants to sell memberships then make a premium show of this dude appraising cats/kittens. I'd watch every single episode.

"Dis cat's got some nice little fluff on it's belly. Takes a good pet, purrs all nice. I'm gonna have to say it guys....great cat right here"

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Bored posted:

Miss Frisby's kids moved. Good to see they're pitching in around the house of a kind human.

Miss Frisby and the Rodents of FLIMH

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Robin is an awesome Russian man who posts youtube videos of him feeding stray cats and helping get them adopted. He posted a video today where he found two adorable abandoned kittens that he has now taken home to take care of until they get homes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvX8zPAv8pA

Robin rules, if you like cats and the most chill Russian dude online then watch his stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Blackchamber posted:

Im with the commenters: gently caress whoever left them on the street.

also: why do I never find free cats on the street? both of mine came from the pound and cost a ton in adoption fees. In Russia free cute kittens!

Dude has found so many he even has a second apartment he rents just for the kittens and cats he finds. He just adopted out 4 kittens he found and now he has two more along with the last kitten he had before.