Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Darth Walrus posted:

Two weeks ago, I attended Crufts on the Working and Pastoral day. Here is the album. It has what you need, and more.

Previews:

All I see are clouds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

Another giant floating dog head:

:kimchi: wanna give this guy all the hugs

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Lazarus is a perfect name

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/Y3JwG3c.gifv

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Rats are great pets and they are adorable

I miss having a rat

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

God Over Djinn posted:

My parents have a lab/newfie mix. She has the most incredible mane. Like their entire pack of (spoiled-half-to-death) dogges, she was adopted from the rescue my sister works at.

The picture is her with their Great Pyrenees. They are basically the two dumbest, but sweetest, dogs I've ever met. They also both love water like crazy, the Pyr will sit next to the pool with his paws dangling in real casual-like :3:

Those dogges are so pretty. :kimchi:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Pookah posted:

At the end of february this year, we adopted a dog who had been dumped without any explanation beyond "Here, you can have him" on a shih tzu breeder's doorstep. She brought him to a rescue centre, wheich is where we heard about him.

When Henry was first brought into our house by the lady from the rescue centre, she told us she'd never seen a dog who was so withdrawn and that it'd be a long, slow road to helping him recover. For the whole of that first evening he just lay on the floor with his face completely hidden and just blocked us out completely :(

This is Henry about three days after arrived:

He was just the saddest little puppy you've ever seen; he was so withdrawn and afraid, and I don't think he'd ever been taken for a walk in his life.

Anyway, that was three months ago and he's so much better!

He still has a long long way to go; he's still very shy and nervous at times, and reverts to hiding if he's startled or tired, but he's the most loving, affectionate, sweet-natured little pupper underneath it all :3:

Live well pupper with your new good family

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

a life less posted:

I was sick last weekend and my dog was having none of it.

Cohen kept wandering into the room where I had a yet-to-be-unpacked suitcase full of dog stuff, bringing me various treasures in an attempt to get me off my butt. First, it was a bag of treats. Then it was a blanket. Then it was a frisbee (see photo). Then it was a shoe. Subtle, she's not. :3:

What an excellent dog

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Nothing is quite like laying on your dog for the first time and both if you just relaxing

Dogs are great

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Serious question

Why do cats like boxes do damned much

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Today was Major's 7 year adoption anniversary so he got cake and steak. Tomorrow he needs to go to the vet for a booster but then we're going hiking. He is a very good dog and I'm glad he ended up with me and not the two other families that adopted him before me.

I also commissioned his portrait because the artist was raising money for some medical stuff. I was happy to give her money in exchange for her telling me how handsome my dog is. He is a very handsome dog :kimchi:

This is a good loving dog right here

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Rated PG-34 posted:

Whoa where’s Elon

Look at all the little subs saying hi

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

jobson groeth posted:

Click the pic to find out why he's a good boy. It's related to child sexual assault though so it's extremely :unsmith:

Oh my goddddddddd

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I've found the best angle of Rexie.

Ah, hello senator McConnell

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

rodbeard posted:

The heartwarming story of him eventually adding in the content he lied about already being there in order to avoid a lawsuit.

A good cute thread post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

Maki Itoh is a Japanese pro wrestler who just got signed to AEW. Her gimmick is that she was fired as an idol singer and now she's got a grudge against the world

This is her finisher:

In Japan she wrestled as a heel. Obviously she's a face in the US

She was booted out of being an idol for not being pretty enough or some no sense

I'm super happy for her she seems to love wrestling