Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

cash crab posted:

I had a cat that would wait in the sink in the hopes that you'd turn on the water. She was a weird little bean.
Mine waits in the shower. It's weird and he won't get out until you've given him a bath sometimes. Other times he just wants to drink the shower water. Cat please get out, I need to wash. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So I don't have pictures or a video yet because my cat is not a fan of the phone. But in an effort to make him stop drinking out of the shower I bought him a little water fountain in the shape of a flower, it has five spouts. My cat lost his poo poo at this, he spent minutes drinking from one spout, noticed there were four more and just began to walk in circles drinking from every one in turn. He still does it, too. Maybe they all taste different.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Busket Posket posted:

It was a good day to capture the doorway fetish and Lazarus' new penchant for meowing loudly during every waking moment.

Purr-anormal Activity, ft. Lazarus

https://youtu.be/k1k_JqHNgIY

My cat does the same poo poo. He'll follow me everywhere, meowing non-stop and linger in doorways if something is even slightly off. If I'm ever late getting home he prowls the house meowing until I get back and then he follows me and refuses to leave whatever room I'm in. I think he's afraid I'll abandon him for some reason.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

I think it's a miniature horse

I think it's actually a full grown capybara. Maybe they just need kittens to evolve.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

chaos rhames posted:

You're fostering cats and birds at the same time? I respect your bravery.

A peacock could probably take a kitten on in a fight.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Because I don't post my cat enough on the internet Until he heard the camera on my phone he had been asleep. This picture shows off his absurdly fluffy belly, I don't know why he's got stomach flab like he does because he's actually a thin cat and the vet always exclaims about how happy she is that he's consistently the perfect weight or near to it with every checkup.

Shortly after the picture was taken he sleepily followed me around headbutting me until I pet him and then he drooled all over me. :sigh:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

Sorry for the phone pic, but this little fella was hanging out on my passionfruit vine. :3:

Geckos are pretty rad. There's one living in my kitchen who's basically just become my gecko buddy now. At one point my cat managed to pull his tail off and I've just been watching it grow back and he's got this tiny tail stump now, he's stopped being afraid even and I poked him the other night. When he was small I'd leave out small bottle caps of water so he wouldn't have to get stuck in the sink because baby geckos can't climb out of sinks very well.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I dunno dude, look at its third eye, obviously it's some sort of hellhound.

That's some good hellspawn, please give scritches and/or flesh of the innocent.

I think that just means it's a shaman. Respect that little gremlin's wise magics.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Matoi Ryuko posted:

"If you have tuna, then we can trade."

Khajiit has many fine wares.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

My first cat used to do this when we gave him catnip. It was weird and funny so it was always worth it.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

The mountain and his pomeranian.

I will never tire of seeing Ser Gregor and The Hound together.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Hodor?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

It's rad that cat got brought back to his owners, it's sad when a cat gets out and runs away and you fear for the worst.

I just can't get over that those cats look like sentient scrotum beasts though, sorry.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Well, I can die now. I'll never be as awesome as this kid.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

grumplestiltzkin posted:

That gator is probably 100+ pounds of bone, muscle, hard scales, and sharp claws. If it rolls or starts to thrash at all (you now, that thing gators love to do) that kid is hosed. The gif is pretty cute because she looks like she's having fun, but whoever put that kid on there should be beaten around the head until they understand their idiocy.
Gator seems pretty chill. I'd have wanted to ride on it when I was a kid.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Nothing to do with anything but I have a toy just like this for my cat, except the feathers are yellow and the fuzzy bit is red. For some reason he is loving terrified of it. You take it out of the closet I've hidden it in, and he just takes off and hides until you put it away.
Here is yet another image of the goofy scaredy-cat in his natural habitat.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Nordick posted:

I've seen my cat (many years ago when he was still my friend's cat) jump a good 6 feet straight upwards. Cats have pretty sick leaping skills.

My first cat did something similar, he jumped a ridiculous height to capture a jay that was just flying past and we were just kind of bewildered. My mother screamed something along the lines of "Jesus loving christ what the hell was that?!" before freaking out because the cat immediately started to eat the bird. That cat owned.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

whiteyfats posted:

Birds have the second ugliest babies in nature. Maggots are first.

I think I'm broken because I think most baby birds and even bugs are pretty cute but until they learn to walk and do something more than scream, I can't stand human babies.

Their little eyes are adorable.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So that's where Trump gets them.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

That is one fat finch. We get them wild here and they're pretty cute. For some reason they keep trying to adopt flocks of smaller finches even though they're like, twice the size of the other birds so you'll see a cluster of tiny finches hopping around with one huge java sparrow chilling with them. It's great when they all start to land on the same branch though because the big one will make all the little ones tumble off.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Sand pipers are the cutest and I love watching them at the beach. Sometimes they just stand under sprinklers and look super grumpy about everything.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Shillary posted:

The dogs are good but I think we're going to have to put down the owner for buying that bed. It's for their own good.

Are you sure the dog didn't buy it? It looks like it might be capable of taking a selfie.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Someone turned off the cat friction!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Can confirm, lizards never got the memo that pushups are not threatening.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

dupersaurus posted:

My cats like nose boops

Mine likes hugs and makes a specific, really annoying meow until you pick him up and just sling him over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Half the time he goes to sleep.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

Is it just me or does the wombat seem to lack a neck?

Giraffes stole them.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I have found my spirit animal.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Guys, my house is being invaded. I went downstairs to get something to eat and one of these is just chilling on my door;

This isn't my picture, it was far too elusive for me to grab a picture of. Nor did it offer me any insurance. :confused:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

FAROOQ posted:

There is a vine of a bird dancing to friday I'm in love

And you didn't link it?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

All it's missing is the kitten inevitably just crashing still latched on to the dog's tail.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Slime posted:

The diet required more willpower than he had. He ate his own legs, from sheer hunger.

He regrets nothing.

It's okay, Butters Harkonnen doesn't need legs.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

It's like a bear and a cat had a baby.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

BattleMaster posted:

Someone in Brazil found a capybara that had moved in to their house

So is this their plan to sell tickets to the Olympics? Free capybara in your hotel rooms?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:confused: I use Firefox and I can play the clips just fine.

RE: Masochist Cats, my Tux gets annoyed if you don't beat his belly like a bongo drum.

Mine goes nuts if you basically just grind his left ear with a knuckle, he just immediately flops down and starts to purr, closes his eyes and then if you stop looks at you and meows until you start again or walk away until he gives up. It is always the left ear too.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I want to pet every single one of those foxes.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

BattleMaster posted:

me about 80% of my attempts to load this page

Mine started doing it now trying to load this image for some reason. :shrug:

I think the constant wholesale requoting of the snake on the same page might have been why some people were having issues.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Spiders used to scare me but now I really do think they're fascinating animals but I'd be to afraid of loving up and getting bitten to take care of a tarantula. Thankfully we have all kinds of cool species wild here for me to observe, including cute little jumping spiders that show up and wave at you then jump away to go bring joy to someone else's life.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

That's a drat good noisy kitty. Is he always like that? Loud cats are the best. :kimchi:

You would love my cat. He never shuts up and makes the weirdest noises, including a specific sound for wanting to be picked up and slung over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. My cat is weird and I think I'm starting to speak his language.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

neonnoodle posted:

We need video :colbert:

I've tried, but every time he sees my phone he starts to purr and rubs his face against it :negative: I think he's decided that people think phones and tablets are somehow important. More than once he's jumped up on to someone's unattended tablet and started to just paw at it and it's super cute because "aww he thinks he's people".

This is what happens when you try to take a picture of him when he's awake.

This is him looking deflated and sleeping under a wheelchair. He loves that chair so I leave it out for him even when the person who left it here isn't visiting.

Also imgur's new design blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

muscles like this? posted:

Flat cat flat cat, why's your cat so flat?

He's like 90% fluff. The vet always exclaims how happy she is that he's apparently the perfect weight for his size because she always sees fat or even underfed cats.

All that dirt and grass on the floor is from him, by the way. His favorite things in the world are to go out, roll in the dust then just eat as much grass as I'll let him. Then he'll bring some back in. I've never seen a cat so into grass before.