Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
What happens when you put a fainting goat on a slide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

My new romantic interest has both a catte AND a snek. I am happy for these facts.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Obviously you need to post both.

I'll do my best next time I'm at her place. Sorry, the relationship is new so I tend to get smooch-based distractions.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

MisterBibs posted:

I find this oddly cute.

If I understand correctly, he posted that for her birthday :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

search the site for "peropon" for the other three models, that each come with a different plant type to grow. I'm considering the kitty with the wild strawberry plant.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

If someone wants to try the tongue ones, I found THIS shady looking single set on Amazon...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

cash crab posted:

<:mad:> YOU DID TERRIBLY

vvv: LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOeWFBy75A

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

neongrey posted:

Not an animal, but who really cares.

I will never get tired of this.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

"Oh gosh! Don't take my picture!!" :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Fun fact: they actually kill more of what they eat than lions do.

Also, female spotted hyenas have what's called a "pseudo penis" through which they give birth.

I always love the anecdote of how this was discovered. I want to say it was at the London Zoo in the late 19th or early 20th century, where they had three hyenas, which they thought were all male...until the "Alpha Male" suddenly one day gave birth. :3:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

JD posted:

Well here it is anyway, turn your sound on

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFrQp6dI3pj/

Welp I'm dead.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I still remember the time my mom walked in the door at the perfect time to see my older brother at the top of our basement stairs on a sled in full skateboard protective gear, and me at the bottom holding a literal barrel for him to land in, stuffed with pillows. We completely did not take into effect that he was in fact, taller even sitting up, than the width of the barrel, and would probably take his head off in the landing. We were far too old at the time to have not thought this through.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

hiddenriverninja posted:

spinys are red :colbert:

:3:

Bowsers are not :kimchi:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Fast and the Furriest-Terrier Drift

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

You should avoid people who specifically breed them however, as that encourages dwafism's other harmful biological effects.

My most recent ex had a cat that was mildly a dwarf. She was a ridiculous cat that had no trouble jumping, but looked funny running.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

"chill" is the last thing you get with otters :kimchi:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I love how Andy looks all "Wait, what?"

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Kwyndig posted:

Okay that's ridiculous how at three months they're just tiny, cuter, versions of adults.

Actually, I've always heard that big eyed, silly versions of things as babies is to create a genetic command to take care of the babby, so I always worry about Red Pandas :ohdear:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Dienes posted:

I know its not even October yet, but I love well-done family Halloween costumes.

A couple years ago a friend of mine did a challenge to make a different costume for all 31 days of October. She involved her three month old baby for most of them, and just reposted them today on fb. I think my favorite has her done up as the empire state building (mostly just cloth and post-it notes for the windows) while holding her kid in a monkey costume in one arm, and a toy plane in the other.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I'm a lion!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

SinineSiil posted:

I don't know how to embed Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIKTtsOB6BL/
It's a super adorable Shibu pupper!

:shibe::hf::syoon:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

He keeps trying to ram the human :kimchi:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Horse Inspector posted:

That is correct!

Yeah, my understanding is they just don't normally live as long as our huge friend there in the wild.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Boo! I hope I didn't give you too big of a spook!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah that sort of age is perfect for "coming out" to in any regard. Old enough to understand the concepts, too young for them to be influenced by sociatal prejudice.

Like my son was 8 when I told him both I was at the time dating a trans man, and that I'm poly. His reactions to each explanation: "Okay, that makes sense. Anyways, about this thing I saw in Minecraft..."

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Tuxedo Ted posted:

I always wondered if those pieces of the Aggro Crag would still be glowing two decades later.

it takes guts to make a joke like that.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Das Boo posted:

Pharaoh Doggo.

King Mutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

When i lived in norcal i once found a lizard at work and fed it some banana. It reacted the same as that birb. :kimchi: