Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wedemeyer posted:

:agreed: My laptop is hardly ancient but that was a bit disagreeable. Plus maybe we can keep those on mobile in mind?
No problem with that gif on mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

CJacobs posted:

It's an imgur link, all he had to do was add a V to the url and it'd become a webm. Watch this arcane magic:
If you think you're helping me discover something new, you are not. I truly want to be symphatetic for goons browsing this thread from mainframes or their monthly 200MB Internet allowance, but I can't, this isn't 1998.

Anyways,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4euySQPkT0w&hd=1

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Garrand posted:

It takes a negligible amount of effort to not post massive gifs and instead use newer more efficient forms of the same thing. You're the guy using Visual Basic screaming at people to keep up with the times.
I'm the guy telling you to take that to PMs/your local moderator/something because I come here for cute animals, not someone's personal problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhTibt3nlJY&hd=1

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

blunt for century posted:

e. what kind of snake is that blue one, it's loving beautiful
White-lipped island pit viper.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ozz81 posted:

It's always a bit of a shock to see how big wolves are compared to people or even domesticated dogs :stare:

So fluffy though :3: