Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I thought that blanket was the extremely wrinkled palm of your incredibly gigantic hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I know it's right in the title of the account, but that cat REALLY SHOULDN'T BE THERE.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Yeah, making jokes that require obscure knowledge to understand is frowned upon around here.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

A friend of mine has a psychotic Pomerian/Chihuahua that he trained to bite him when they play. Now, that might sound like a bad idea, but it's actually a loving HORRIBLE idea!

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I like that we see a whole range of results. Cats as graceful beauties and cats as don't-give-a-gently caress monsters.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

These eyespots are effective at confusing and intimidating larger predators who would eat this dog.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I need a control bird watching the maze screensaver from Windows 95 to know how impressed I should be.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Buying a pet bed and having TWO pets love it right away is unheard of. This is a new zoological phenomenon.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Pull an eel out of a Hawaiian monk seal's nose, it breathes for a day. Teach a Hawaiian monk seal not to get an eel up its nose, it breathes for a lifetime.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Actually, I guess you breathe for a lifetime no matter what.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll be litter trained one day.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Do you think it enjoys it? Does it experience pleasure?

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

:3: looka da eedy beedy lizard

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

Strong, strong memories of my first swimming lessons as a kid. Not so much me, but some of my classmates would rather have been literally anywhere else in the world.

shout out to my dad for teaching me to swim so young that I can't remember ever not being able to

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

fuzzy_logic posted:

got my doggo's dna results back* and while looking for similar mixes I found this fine fellow:

This is a human who was cursed by a witch.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I can personally recommend watching this while listening to L'Arena by Ennio Morricone.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Holy cow, 5 seconds before I opened this thread I had just finished watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

I don't even care about opera or know stuff about it (that staccato part that the birb is doing was just in my head and it's cool)

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

If the forums ever die, I will die of capybara withdrawal.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

It looks scared and angry

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Stay safe, Sly the arctic fox ghost.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

StoryTime posted:

I think that's the Scandinavian, I haven't studied the line that much but at least the queen comes out early.

That is the Scandinavian, and the cat followed up with the strongest continuation.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

flavor.flv posted:

I swear to god he says "it's my corn!" In perfect English at one point

It's true. At 47 seconds. This thing is some witch's cute familiar.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

j.peeba posted:

Storm Thorgerson is getting lazy

Man, I hope when I've been dead for 8 years, people don't give me poo poo about phoning it in.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I drew the cats blue because I had never seen a blue cat before, and to be honest with ya, I wanted to see a blue cat.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

That horse is absolutely right.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

BigHead posted:

Quoting this from a dozen pages ago to say that the sign below the dog says "no filming."

lol

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Grizzly Man was a good movie, but I'm not sure if it needs a sequel.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Norse Code posted:

we adopted a rescue puppy on Saturday! His name was Michael :kimchi:
I think we might keep the name and extend it to Michael Patrick Porkins

I am going to steal him. He is too cute to not be mine.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

No. That is not real. Shut the hell up. Someone glued googly eyes and some water balloons to a giant goldfish.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Sandworms. Ya hate 'em, right??

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

this dog is wavedashing

No items, Pomeranians only, Final Destination

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Apparently cats show dominance by licking, and bunnies show dominance by being licked, so cats and rabbits often get one because the cat will lick the rabbit and both of them will sit there thinking "yeah that's loving right"

how are bunnies alive, even

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Nordick posted:

Also please listen to this sweet baby

https://i.imgur.com/SkE6HkR.mp4

Someone help her! Give her what she wants right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

PRR PRR PRR

lol

although if some dark malevolent force opened up holes in a mountainside that were each custom tailored to a specific individual cat, the cat would never go into that hole