Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my formal jorts
Oct 19, 2004
I've been watching this live feed of a cat foster family, the kittens are about 4 weeks old and over the last day or two the mum cat has decided that they must learn how to play like real cats. She's been picking up this toy and bringing it over to the kittens and shoving it at them and biting it but they're just not interested. At one point they all poke their heads out of the clam shell they're sleeping in to watch but can't keep their eyes open and it is the most :kimchi: thing ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my formal jorts
Oct 19, 2004

Zereth posted:

Anybody know what song this is?

Blinding Lights by The Weeknd