Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Wanna measure those ears. They look super long for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Wombat. I like how hes not into it at first then she gets to the armpit and hes like 'oh... I'm alright with this then.'

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

JPrime posted:

Amazingly, the last page worked on Edge for me. Huh. Go MS! :3:

They are remaking Duck Hunt?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Rough Lobster posted:

Every corgi I had met was super mean. We used to own one, also. She had spine problems the were exacerbated by her climbing stairs and was going blind. I'm sure the breed has more health issues.

I was always told Corgis were really smart and now you are telling me they are probably good judges of character too?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I think I know why Patrick Bateman was so quick to obey his hallucination.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Antivehicular posted:

Is he okay? Did he have problems with his first adoptive home? :ohdear:

I'm betting he was a little too 'handsy'.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

It came from facebook:

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Cute pics then sad story ahead:

This neighborhood cat is living in my parent's yard under a bush. She had kittens in the backyard of the house but it was a crappy spot near some ant colony and after a week or so she moved them to the front yard. My mom started feeding them when they first showed up because she wanted to help the mom out. My mom is a friend to almost all animals, she keeps a kiddie-pool in the backyard full of bird seed and has been known on occasion to run outside and yell at the hawks (the animals she doesnt like hanging about) that try to prey on the birds. Shes taken in a couple of birds and a pigeon before that were too weak to fly and nursed them back til they could rejoin their feathered pals.

Mom cat moved them to the left side of the front yard next to a neighbor. Their neighbors are lovely. Theyve had 2 cats since i've known them. Lucky died at 7 years old supposedly from some sort of poisoning somewhere in the neighborhood (they think my parents did it which is stupid) and their second cat died after 3 or 4 years, at which they remarked that 'cats just dont live long'. Our neighbors at some point nabbed two of the kittens from the mom and took them away. What happened is hearsay, but the fact remains they took 2 kittens that were about 2 weeks old away from their mom and they said the kittens died later that day for no reason. This made my parents very upset but they didnt want to start any hostilities with them so they kind of just let it be. Mom cat took it how you might expect and spent the next couple of days prowling the yard and crying/searching for her missing babies. The mom got caught in a humane trap the neighbors set up (which is super tiny) but when my mom heard her crying she rushed over and freed her. Mom cat has relocated her last kitten to where you see in the pictures, a bush on the side of the yard farthest from the neighbors. My moms plan right now is to wait until the kitten gets a little older and then calling the local cat rescue that does 'Trap, Neuter, Return (to where it was trapped)'.

So yeah cute picture but sad story. The mommy cat has really sad eyes but she will flip the switch to hell-cat mode if you get too close to her baby. She will fight you and she doesn't care how big you think you are. Luckily since my mom has been feeding them they've gotten not used to her and me coming by to check on them since she still gets hissy, but tolerant of us since she usually wont run off. Something else I think is cute is youd think that daddy cat would have moved on but he comes by very regularly to visit and when he does they'll move over to the porch and just sit together for a bit, or youll see all three of them having a drink near the rose bushes where my mom leaves them tubs of water.

Blackchamber has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Sep 10, 2016

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Cythereal posted:

What's even more adorable is the story behind it. The little kid was in disbelief that the President of the United States was like him - that he was black. Obama bent down so the kid could feel his hair and feel for himself that Obama's hair was just like the kid's own.

Completely understandable since that kid has grown up with so many white presidents.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

catdrugs?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Nipped out of his goddamned mind.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Minister of Chance posted:

My parents' cats are especially fluffy this fall, even the short haired one.
Gave them a good petting when I visited.

Sweet tat, cat. Tatt'ed Catte.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Megabound posted:

Sorry to hear that DrRockso, it's never easy. Here's my boy contentedly making biscuits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8iaKPeA1U

Gawt-dayum look at the size of them paws!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

The problem with having a bunny with huge ears like this is clearly training it to balance on your head so its ears cover yours and keep them warm.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

iSurrender posted:

This is my ex-GF's cat

Wow, Chippendales has really lowered the bar for dancers.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

coldpudding posted:

A ringtail possum has decided my window sill is the perfect summer home

Are they friendly?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Someone just shared this same baby hippo in my facebook feed. Apparently she sleeps like this.

thats actually an example of a pretty bad cat.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Milo and Otis reboot lookin good.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Gorilla Salad posted:

I just found out there exists in the world a single brown panda.

Well don't let Trump find out, he'll say China's great wall proves his point.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Feonir posted:

Not sure why I put this in the cute thread, it is just a girl and her pool noodle.

http://i.imgur.com/g58e0ly.gifv

I'm the other girl backing the hell away from that 'noodle'

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I feel ya, trainees are the worst.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

:catdrugs: god drat

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

when did this turn into the nightmare fuel thread?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Bogan King posted:

It's not 'cute' per se but I remember when it was also the uplifting thread too :corsair:

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/877126360954753025

definitely belongs here.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

And where am I going to find bedsheets in that size I ask you?

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I thought he was pretty good in the Force Awakens, never noticed the strange accent before though.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

New season of SASUKE/Ninja Warrior lookin... cute. You can beat Mt. Meowdoriyama!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Axeman Jim posted:

Duck appears to have developed a fault:

Do you know if this sort of thing is covered under warranty or do I need to find a service engineer?

What seems to be the trouble? Pictures show normal operation.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Perestroika posted:

https://i.imgur.com/7buY8jQ.mp4

"Don't just stand there, help me!"

Now all I can see when she meows is 'help!'

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

No time to explain, just get in

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wow, I never knew dogs could actually frown like that :stare:.

No no, they can both smile and frown. Dogs can't look up however.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

It's partly it's own fault, everyone knows stripes make you look even fatter.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I think nowadays people DO consider laptops and phone chargers as essential.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I laughed like an idiot

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I felt the same way every time I had to put on my dress whites and my dixie cup (squid lid).

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Werong Bustope posted:

The little tabby at 0:16 almost made me cry. Thank you for posting this.

Yeah I was laughing instead though, you can see where the brain switches from fear to 'what am I tasting? mmm' in its eyes.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS I WILL CHEW YOUR HAND OFF wait this is good...

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

This belongs here

Blackchamber has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Jun 30, 2018

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

edit: ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Our little naked baby is here!

He's already 3lbs at 12 weeks. He's gonna be a biggun!

Lying...