Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Heather Papps posted:

the salamander was suspicious but it resulted in increased ecological funding but it's still suspicious

Barking Gecko posted:

How do you feel about geckos? Asking for a friend . . .

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmao

ChubbyChecker

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There it is

Yinlock

FutonForensic

Prof. Crocodile

I think there is a lot of great art stuff here that qualifies as good postin' and isn't always represented ITT. So I am adding the two most recent awesome arts that I saw.

Jedrick posted:

That camera is v cool. This thread is full of dope creative people. Good job.

I've been taking pictures and down-resing them into CGA colour pallets.

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've been trying to draw but I keep going in circles

google THIS

google THIS

Teddy Thunders posted:

[Scene: a dimly lit fast food restaurant in the middle of the Tehachapi Mountains, five AM. You are alone. You approach the counter. A mechanical clicking and whirring begins. The dessicated corpse of Worker, suspended from cables leading into the ceiling, is brought out from a sliding wall.]

Worker (from a crackling radio around the corpse's neck): Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, it is, Arby's. Have some meats.

[A large pile of shaved protein is shoved into your mouth by a robotic arm attached to the worker's back.]

Worker: Biscuits. You will ingest biscuits.

[Small, hard discs of indeterminate origin pelt your face. You open your mouth to protest, but the biscuits enter your body. You feel them writhing down your throat, descending into your stomach, where they quickly multiply and swell your body in preparation for The Sauce.]

Worker: Please enjoy your breakfast sauce.

[A yellowish-gray slurry is pumped into your throat via a sluice, jammed into your face, descending from the ceiling.]

Worker: mmm mmmm, that is some meat.

[Your blood is thick with the meats. Your organs are failing. Your eyes become heavy and your lungs gasp for air as you become one with the breakfast menu.]

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

still might edit this but it had to be done

Finger Prince

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

the matrix was originally conceived as a sequel to commando "only even gayer" but when rae dawn chong backed out of the project they had to retool it and drop arnold, the fake south american dictatorship and all the cool stuff john matrix was gonna do with hand tools and shoulder mounted SAMs and stuff. the wachowskis claim "we knew it was gonna be poo poo without john matrix throwing sawblades through dudes heads so we just cooked up some old bullshit about computer aliens for filler and hit print. really disappointing"

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

I will only appear on tv with my real kin. and if anybody claps or laughs they're in for it.

FutonForensic

cruft posted:

🐘 🐢
🐘 🦊
🐘 🐢
🐘 🐂

🐘 🐢
🦄 🐁
🐘 🦄 🦄 🏠

🐘 🦄 🏀 🐸
🦄 🐘 🎷 🐕

🎷 🐕 🐢 🦄 🥚
🎻
🧸
🪛
🦵

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 23, 2021

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

seconded

cruft

Lol, you left off the last line

Manifisto

aaah I was not getting the ending because you didn't post the last line

but agreed about it being a good post (when properly completed)

e: ^^ :)

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

poo poo hold on im trying to fix it

edit: ok. ok. whew. ok.

nut

what a loving jam

Prof. Crocodile

Original music and lyrics by Neil Diamond? :pray:

cruft

FutonForensic posted:

poo poo hold on im trying to fix it

edit: ok. ok. whew. ok.

FutonForensic very quickly replied with a limerick that knocked my socks off. I want to quote it on my web page, since this seems to be getting some traction on Linguistics twitter, but I can't PM you.

You may have written the first emoji limerick in the world. How should I credit you? I'll buy you plat if you wanna PM me an answer.

FutonForensic

a link to the post if you really feel like it lol. if you get twitter famous off my nonsense it's fine by me

cruft

FutonForensic posted:

a link to the post if you really feel like it lol. if you get twitter famous off my nonsense it's fine by me

Dude I am up to 25 FOLLOWERS.

I am told this is a good score for my first real day of twitter.

Goons Are Gifts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS

cruft

Jinh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Incredible. I didn't believe it but it's real. Beautiful.

Macnult

Twenty Four

ChubbyChecker

vanisher

Good post goldmine 4: only btsmf emptyquotes

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

goldmine boggle thread for these four posts alone :vince:

barnold fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 9, 2021

Trying

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Bo-Pepper posted:

me thinking about butttheshitmanfart

Royal Updog posted:

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THESE GLOVES ARE REALLY STRONG

google THIS posted:

NO LACERATIONS
JUST FRICTION
DON'T GIVE A FART IF I BUTT MY OWN SHITMAN

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Prof. Crocodile

Twenty Four

Royal Updog posted:

heating already cooked food up just let it cool down again is some sisyphean bullshit and life is so brief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

wanna marry a man named arthur, so i can truly gently caress art