Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It's exactly where it needs to be :)

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
From the butts thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898936

Heather Papps posted:

tushy, tushy, burning bright,
In the pants of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine cheeks?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy fart?

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Make sure to put the sound on for that one, friends.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

google THIS

:eyepop:

google THIS

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I live in the wastewater treatment plant building on West 81st street. My name is ButtTheShitmanFart. I'm 30 years old. I believe in taking care of my bowels, and a high fiber diet and a rigorous intestinal exercise routine. In the morning, if my stool is a little slow, I'll take a stool softener while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the waste from my body, I take a Metamucil tablet. On the toilet, I use a bidet. Then a lubricant laxative. And on the butt, a two ply quilted toilet paper. Then apply a butt acne clearing lotion, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use a powder with little or no talcum, because talcum dries your skin out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging skin balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a ButtTheShitmanFart, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can see my posts and notice that I am browsing and maybe you can even sense our posting styles are probably comparable, I simply will not post in BYOB.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Ask your doctor if BYOB is right for you!

BYOB is not for everyone. Well ok, it pretty much is. Common side effects include good vibes, dry mouth, a fascination with butts, reduced GBS, and irregular blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month flow. Rare but serious side effects, including updog, have occurred. Post immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours, because lmao. Do not take BYOB if you have ever had an allergic reaction to blue, purple, cats, hammocks, or Comic Sans. Or do, we're not your mom. Do not take BYOB if you are taking a THC inhibitor. All lurkers must post. Stop posting immediately and seek help if you are from Coupons and Deals.

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS

Squizzle posted:

oh no my beak fell off

vanisher

cda

by Hand Knit

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Diseases begone!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Yinlock

cda posted:

my compliments to the chef, this is the bidet of steaks

alnilam

thread title: mspaint your dick

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

need to brand it and monkey it a little I think

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
sig hall of fame and its not even finished....

Goons Are Gifts

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

alnilam posted:

The Sesame Street letter of the day is laughably easy to guess based on clues from the episode. Come on Sesame Street, come at me with a real challenge. Pathetic.

Macnult

Yinlock

ToxicFrog posted:

Perforce issue #6234123 posted:

When I try to add a certain file[1] to perforce, the client crashes. This happens consistently with both p4 and p4v. In either case, it crashes with SIGFTHAGN (I can't find that in signals.7; does p4 implement its own signals outside the POSIX signal space?); shortly afterwards, the monitor starts flashing abstract geometric designs while horrible screeching noises come from the speakers, and the whole machine has to be power-cycled.

I've attached the file for your investigation.

[1] attachment: bad_file.pdf

Version: 2019.2/2019.2
Platform: Linux
Support tier: enterprise

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 1 posted:

That file is the Dread Sigil of the Writhing Worm, which draws all who gaze upon it into an endless void forged of their own nightmares, an inescapable maze from which they can do nothing but contemplate the inevitability that is the ascension of the Worm! The sky will boil, and the seas will become as ash, when the Worm rises! All hail the Worm! ALL HAIL!

[status change: NEW -> CLOSED WONTFIX]

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 2 posted:

Ok, but I still need to get this thing into version control to meet my deadlines. This should be covered by our SLA with you; when can I expect a patch?

[status change: CLOSED WONTFIX -> NEW]

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 3 posted:

Hello? We pay you guys quite a lot of money for this fancy support contract, it would be nice if we could get some support once in a while.

Yinlock

weed cat

owlhawk911 posted:

1v1 me virus. u coward. fite me irl

weed cat

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm sure it is highly interesting from a nerdy medical perspective but maybe don't tell ur patients how dope these times are

take the moon

by sebmojo

hahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weed cat

google THIS posted:

"Moth larvae in the parachutes? This won't stop us!" I tweet defiantly moments before I jump out of the plane. In the days to come I will set a world record for posthumous likes.

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

i try and be nice, but german children are always kinder

wearing a lampshade

lol

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

*sam on mt. doom getting all weepy like a big bitch* what do you think they're doin back in the mos eisley cantina, mr frodo. i bet the jizzwailers are playing those great jizz songs, and ponda babu is holding a blue milk in each of the two arms that he has, and greedo is there and still alive

weed cat

hahahahaha

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
there are no good posts without dogcrash truther :colbert:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704278&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post442344852