Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Please do not post bad posts here, or posts from other forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Mulli posted:

Heal
Shows route to nearest hospital on your google glasses

DeepQantas posted:

Power word: Enhance- Removes blurriness on target photograph

mailorder bees! posted:

lesser spell of identification

reveals someone's twitter handle

alnilam posted:

Predict Weather
Caster becomes aware of general weather trends for next 24 hrs, with a 1-7 in a 1d8 chance of accuracy. Requires slight hand motions and 1 mobile phone (not consumed)

deep dish peat moss

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm going to Malcolm, you think this is a game? You think we are just playing? Grow up Malcolm, this is real, real people are trying to win this and you are not helping. What part of this game makes you think it's for kids Malcolm? Is it the squid people? The paint? the child like avatars? You sound just like my dad Malcolm. Well guess what, you and my dad are wrong, and if you paid a little bit of attention you would understand the deep and intriguing backstory. From the game's societies desperate struggle with the octopus people and your avatars harrowing adventure as a child solder forced to fight on the front lines. OF course you wouldn't Malcolm your ten, maybe go play some bejeweled and educate yourself a little kid.

deep dish peat moss

lol

deep dish peat moss

ChairmanMeow posted:

What do you call a woman on the arm of a yobber?

A tattoo.

deep dish peat moss

hahaha

deep dish peat moss

no they will not posted:

victim: You sick bastard... they're dead... all dead!! And now it's just me... I'm the last one alive... you son of a bitch, what are you waiting for? Shoot! Do it!
byob poster holding pistol pointed at victim: Y-you too
byob poster lying in bed staring at the ceiling, hours later: god drat it... gently caress

deep dish peat moss

lol

deep dish peat moss

misty mountaintop posted:

i flunked out posted:

techno cop: you have the right to remain peaceful. anyhting you do or say will be loved unconditionally. you have the right to unity, if you do not have unity, it will be assigned to you via this kandy. do you understand these rights and the respect im giving you?

lol how did I miss this three months ago

deep dish peat moss

I think it's good to not post it in the Good Post Goldmine where one of the two rules is to not post posts from other forums (which, I guess includes publications) but it was a funny article I wouldn't have read otherwise if not for all of this stuff so I'm glad Ride the Gravitron posted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I am very proud of this thread you all have done tremendous work