Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo

alnilam posted:

Thread title: should i read dune

hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

buy grinds every sunday from a small bosnian man at the farmer's market even if i try 2 avoid hiis gaze he identifies me from distance as easy target i buy 1 lb. of the smoked dark roast they ask if they can grind it for me and i say no i pay and immediately leave the farmers market in shame i go hom eand grind the bean in a small electronic coffee bean grinder that can double as a spice grinder if u like ur spices to be coffee i dump half on the counter as i try to pat the ground out into a funnel that is too small into an ornate glass jar my great aunt got me in ""war times""". from the glass jar i scope 3 spoons of grounds into the base of my stove top percolator settling the grounds above a base filled w slightly chilled tap water stove on medium pot on stove i sit and wait b y the time the coffee is done my tears r dry i pour aa cup of 85% coffee and 15% skim milk because i was raised to have weak bones in the countryside where instead we value sunken eyes and dry lips. i drink a third of the coffee and leave the rest for god

take the moon

by sebmojo
sig hall of fame and its not even finished....

take the moon

by sebmojo

hahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

albany academy posted:

I still think about the harry potter with guns thread

this but harry potter here, here to show you guys some cool wand tricks

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

freal lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
that whole thread is v good

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
im sorry if u regret this post gfd

Gluten Free Dad posted:

she enters the room mysteriously. im ace private detective rock strongo and I went through a messy divorce and also my kid is dead. anyway this broad looks like trouble, but trouble is my middle name. literally. im rock trouble strongo. idk what problem my parents had. sorry anyway this broad had blonde legs and pale blue legs. by the way I'm on horse tranquillisers

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

loool

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
from discord, about cut content from the scott pilgrim movie

nut posted:

Hahaha Whoah everyone stand back Scott is going to dance like a robot right here in front of the indigo again just like he did when we were on our way in

----------------