Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Management

I feel like this might go here this looks like the right spot.

joke_explainer posted:

I heard in the last episode he dropped his chisel to the ground and said "My final masterpiece... complete. I've expressed every part of my soul for the sake of art. I am done... and undone." then left in a daze. He had just installed a disco ball in a 1986 mercury cougar.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

google THIS posted:

Day 1: Gonna fry the egg

Day 4: Still frying the egg

Day 7: Still frying the egg

Day 32: Turned on the stovetop. Finally starting to see progress.

Day 40: Still frying the egg

Day 67: Still frying the egg. It's a mostly inert carbon lump at this point but I'm taking no chances.

Day 84: Starting to feel a sense of foreboding. Still frying the egg.

Day 145: A hush has fallen over the land. Still frying the egg.

Day 387: After subjecting the egg to endless torture, I am beginning to feel a malevolent presence within it. Still frying the egg.

Day 667: It is truly ironic, that this egg, once meant to be a vessel of life, has become so once again, only instead of a chicken it is now the Blind God, Keeper of Madness, who shall reap ten billion souls over the course of his dark reign, at least I think so, that part of the cookbook is a little smudged. Still frying the egg.

Day 1059: Flipped the egg today.

Day 1540: The landscape around me is barren, I don't know for how far but certainly fully to the horizon. Few people pass through anymore, and those that do look sickly and haggard. I think the egg has reached what we call "over medium." Going to give it a little longer.

D̢̗̝̙̯͎̺̐a̹̗ͪͪ̐ͮ͊͛͘ỵ̳͊ͨ̋ͬ̑̾̚ ̼̠̮ͩ͊̓͌̑̓̓1̫̫̮͕0̟,̺̪͘8͍͎̣̤̺̇4͎ͫ̈̓̉͑ͨ̕2͇͍̺͙̞͚͔ͮ̇:̦̦͚̳ ̲̣͇̬̖̜̋̆͒S͕̤̫̪̻ͬ̆̉ͥ̈̾͘t́ͦ͏͙̗̳̮͓i̖̥͉̘͑̚͜ḷ͈̤̳̘̋̂̽ͥ̾l̪̳̯̂͗̃ͤ̾ ͓̥̭ͭ͆̍̑f͓̞͂ͬṙ̭͇̬̮̱̉ͬ̆ͨ̀ͅy̤̼͉͞iͬ̆̓n̮̍͋ͬ͢ͅg̻̪̠̥̻̭͈͋̋̽͗͛́ ̜͉̭̍̂t̠̬ͨ͊̐͟h͉ě̱̈ͧ͌ͭ̋̀ ̹̰̭ͪ̎ͮ͢e̒̈̒̆ͪģ͓̦̦̰͓̅ͩ̀ͦ̚ḡ̼͍͈̲̦ͧ̈́̈́͆ͧ̃.͝

Day 10,483: Just read that the egg will taste better if fried with butter. Decided to start over.

:jerry: