Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

reporting in live from the bathroom where a meteor shower is occurring over toilet bowl lake

Pahilla the Hun posted:

This is Bob reporting from Copter Cam---it is just a gruesome scene down there, folks. There's just poo poo everywhere. Forget camping at the lake tonight, it's going to be more like cramping from too much cake. Tom what can you tell us about the morale? lovely?

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

well, bob, I can tell you that everyone is absolutely down and brown in the dumps, just having a really rough time trying to piece it all back together after this storm, and with water absolutely flushing out the area right now, I suspect it'll be days before we see rescue units plunging into action

alnilam posted:

And people say the weather is a dull topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

google THIS posted:

(munching on something out of a big bag I'm carrying around)

Someone: So what does "d.i.c.k.s." stand for?

Me: ...Stand for?

barnold

goldmine boggle thread for these four posts alone :vince:

barnold fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 9, 2021

barnold

Android Blues posted:

gently caress lol. lmao...he Would get so high. hed have a spell to make a marijuana brownie. ron would be high. hagrid would be high. crookshanks would be high. the grim would be high. sirius black would be high. diagon alley and knockturn alley would be places where they got high. remus lupin would be high. the order of the phoenix? no idiot. the order of the bong hits. they would all be high. dobby? not high, but everyone else would be high. kreacher would be high. tonks (died) would be high. the goat owned by dumbledore's dumb rear end brother would be high as poo poo. the dragon with the idiot name would be high. the giant spiders would be high. olaf from frozen would be there and teaching them how to be high. they would all suck the green gas in through the marijuana cigarette and become stupid. they would all become so god drat stupid from eating the green gas. lmao...lol