Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Me at the Spoonville town council meeting, they have long been awaiting my well articulated, deeply considered speech for why we as Spoonville should legalize weed even more, rendering it extra-legal, super legal, judiciously legal to a point that it's so legal that people would think it no less legal than breathing air in public. They observe me crawling similar to an ant because I'm low to the earth as I stroll up to the town hall, I'm in my hub spinner, lowrider, hydraulics on mega-low as I skim off the asphalt like caramel licked off a pan brother. I waltz into the council building and I do mean waltz, my leg moves whipping and wapping out in slo-mo because I'm on that Jigglers infused with the hottest new strains that got triple threat efficacy in getting you to that ant state, the ant-mind, killer efficient and lethal at debating, using only facts, and only feelings in tandem, bound together by the wisdom of balance, I hold up my chain and give a blessing to the memory of Triple Six Mafia who ascended to heaven on that faithful third day when they overdosed on Bin Laden Weed and left this earth to reach a state of consciousness here-to-fore unknown and unexperienced by us.

There's coughing, clearing throats, nervous shifting in the bean bag chairs and the shuffling in the beans within the chairs is like a chorus of rainsticks at a Boy Scout camp-out sushing all at once, like a hall-wide shooshing sound cuz it's time to shoosh and hear the All-Powerful's words.

I click on the clicker and the projector switches on, the big white crumpled bedsheet screens shimmers and makes it seem as though everyone is tripping huge balls, only accentuating the anticipation of the crowd. I pull it up, on screen, they recognize it immediately, they know what it is, and they couldn't believe it before, it was the argument they should have known would have sealed the extra-legal weed-gal debate.

It's the music video Still Tippin' by Mike Jones, feat. Slim Thug and Paul Wall. Mike Jones turns his face to the crowd from the comfort of his extremely low, low-rider (tippin') and says with the utmost confidence, as the crowd gasps.

"BLOWIN ON THAT ENDO

GAMECUBE,

NINTENDO."

The crowd explodes in cheers, it's unanimous, weed is now extra legal.

OP please render this dramatically with spoonmen

sing this post from the drat rooftops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

:cawg:

Evil Bob

what thread did alnilam and khanstants triangle posts come from

Evil Bob

alnilam posted:

Pro tip: you can click the quoted user in the quote block to go see :eng101:

:science:

Evil Bob

vanisher posted:

Hey kid you want to make funny jokes with friends

"oh like sarcasm?"

Well not too mean

"then self-deprecating"

haha listen don't be too hard on yourself

"so, edgy"

absolutely not

In the "Setting up the BYOB info/recruitment booth" Thread lol

Evil Bob

wow just wow :five:

Evil Bob

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This town? this ole town was built on dick-sucking. Never known anything else, but it's a dying business around here. Movin all the factories down south where there ain't no union or packin it up and movin 'em overseas. Don't make any sense to me, but here we are. Time and motion guys come in and do studies, say they can suck dicks twice as fast and for a third the cost in Japan, but who the heck's gonna go to japan for a dick sucking?

Used to be five dick-sucking factories here, runnin 3 shifts each-15,000 prime cocksuckers in this town and good folks that knew their trade. Now we've got 1 plant runnin one shift, and they're on short time these days. 15,000 down to 200 part timers. Used to be 4 grocery stores and Spunkermann's deptartment store down on main straight-now alls we've got is the walmart. Things have sure changed. Back in the day we used to suck cocks from all over the world-Germany, England, Italy, hell I even sucked a French cock in my time- and they were damned grateful for it too. Said all their dick-sucking factories got bombed in the war and they hadn't had a real dick sucking since '39. Guess that's what we were fighting for really-the freedom to suck dick. Never thought of it that way, but I think it's true.

The Kaiser just really brought this one home :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

man I need these warm desktop butt cheeks, i love touchin a nice warm butt