Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm rewatching Game of Thrones in anticipation of the new season, and I just got through Blackwater again and the song at the end is still goddamn amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FF2fBRKxtk

Tyrion is whistling it in the first episode of the season and it appears many times now and then in the season. They really do everything to get you to know it and associate it with the Lannisters.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

That coming from someone that has self voted and did a fake scum claim.

How do you know it's fake?

SCUMSLIP

##vote Max

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My mom is coming for the weekend so I will be pretty busy and not really here until Sunday, but my vote was a joke vote and I don't like Meinberg piling onto it as real, but also Max is acting super weird for trying to make a case on Kashuno's obvious joke vote and responding to someone taking it seriously but then also criticizing Kashuno for defending himself??

##vote Meinberg

I'm not sure about Max, he's acting weird, but he's acted weird before and been town so meh.

Anyway my mom showed up while I was writing this post so goodbye forever mafia game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am here for a few minutes to agree that Anidav's post was seriously very bad and I would also vote him but votefinder isn't working so I don't know what the votecount is and counting is for squares.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

No way. I am totally groovy and happening.

then count the votes for me fv

do the work so I don't have to

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

cool excuse for not voting someone after declaring their post bad

He could be at -1 i dunno

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Whoever dies first, can you please make me and Asiina masons. I have personal life gossip to tell her and that seems like the best way to go about it.

I am excited for this gossip!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My mom left and I can sorta catch up now. Is Meinberg close to being lynched? I much prefer Anidav, unless something has changed in the posts I haven't read.

##unvote

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Cause I wanted to vote for Anidav before but didn't know what the votecount was and didn't want to risk ending the day early, and it seems to be close between the two of them now and deadline is approaching, so I'm probably going to put my vote on Anidav but once again I don't know what the votecount is, so I'm gonna go see if I can find out, also see if anything more suspicious happened in the time I haven't been reading.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay caught back up and I believe Meinberg saying it was a joke vote because mine was also a joke vote. I didn't think it was a joke when I voted for him, but I'll believe his explanation because I've made joke votes that have been taken as real before. I don't like his Infitimiumum vote, but I don't know if he just missed the analysis post or is actively ignoring it.

Meanwhile Anidav has done absolutely nothing to change my mind from when I wanted to vote him before, so I'm moving my vote there. His vote on Max before as both trying to limit the choices while absolving himself of actually making a read on the case for or against Max is garbage. Then he makes a bunch of nonsense posts before voting for Meinberg and saying we should hammer. I'm glad he said that because it is what made me realize I should move my vote to where I want it, but I don't like the sentiment of once again trying to cut off discussion.

##vote Anidav

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

##vote meinberg

i feel like the people voting meinberg are genuine in their hatred for him

This is also extremely bad.

Why are you voting Meinberg? You've had time to read the thread before making this vote, so what is the reason behind it?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

##vote meinberg Asiina for scumsis

no u

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
-1 I believe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The best way is to just go through all the players and reading backwards find the last vote they made.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Meinberg (7) - Birdstrike, Infinitum, JakeP, Max, Revolver Anidav, SirSamVimes, Tremendous Taste
Anidav (7) - Asiina, fiery_valkyrie, imgay, Kashuno, Meinberg, PBS Newshour, spacing in vienna

Not voting: Gwynplaine

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No that's a stupid idea.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was wrong.

Wrong != scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Why'd you vote Meinberg, then go to his defence later?

I already explained in my vote on anidav. I thought his Max vote was real and bad, but I believed him when he said it was a joke, because Meinberg makes some awkward posts sometimes. Also because I've had jokes taken the wrong way before.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Asiina's first post since Meinberg voted. Meinberg has about 4 players saying he's scummy so no townie points for being the first. What I don't like is Asiina also throwing suspicion at Max in the same post. Possibly a bus, with a setup to switch to Max later if Asiina is scum.

I was voting Max before I switched to Meinberg. I still felt some suspicion of Max at that point, but Meinberg's vote was way worse.

quote:

unvotes anidav? why? Maybe forgot her vote was on Anidav and thought it was on meinberg?

My vote was on Meinberg. I wanted to switch to Anidav earlier but didn't because I didn't know the votecount.

quote:

I find this interesting because it reads like birdstrike knows that Meinberg will flip scum

I think this as well (I actually wrote about it in my will). I figured birdstrike would be the one to come out swinging against me, and is trying to make something in advance to catch the person who actually defended Meinberg fairly strongly. I wanted to check birb's post history and see when he jumped on Meinberg in comparison to others, so I need to do that.

I still feel like Anidav could be scum, especially since up until the very end they weren't voting for each other.

Also Meinberg calling me town twice is pure WIFOM. I know now that he was just trying to connect us for when he died, but I don't know if that's really worth discussing since would he be that obvious about a scumbro, is that what he wants you to think, is the wine in front of me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Only problem is no one outright defended Anidav...so either all the scum were bussing him or he's town.

If they are both scum then I'll have to rethink everything

Eh, other than me nobody was really defending Meinberg strongly either, and you can choose to believe that I was really obviously going to bat for a scumbro or I wasn't. I really do think the choice was between two scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My internet died so I'm on my phone with 4% battery, but I'm gonna ##vote birdstrike.

His vote on Meinberg was very late in the game and he made very wishy washy non-alignment based chatter with him before but kept his vote on Max. I can't quote it on my phone, but you can check it yourselves.

Would also vote anidav.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My internet has returned, here was my original post.

Birdstrike posted:

##vote meinberg Asiina for scumsis

Oh, this really was where Birdstrike finally makes a call on Meinberg. He does like this nonsense

(agreeing with Kashuno that Meinberg's vote was bad)

Birdstrike posted:

yo, Meinberg

But there's nothing for or against him until his vote which connects Meinberg to me. I also think Birdstrike is scum and knew what was going to happen.

##vote birdstrike

Would also still vote anidav.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Why is it D1 and D2 the person with the highest vote count decides to push Anidav?

And what exactly are you implying? Speak clearly.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

No that was a scumslip and anyone could see he wasn't checking the thread as he didn't know votefinder was busted, and was a lazy push on me.

He was an easy read.

We know, you posted last page.

##vote Asiina

What? You aren't even making sense. Who made a scumslip? Who wasn't checking the thread? Who is an easy read?

Also if you actually read my post you'll see it was the post I had prepared before my internet went down and I just posted it as is.

Infinitum posted:

I'm saying your scum.

Because I'm voting for Anidav and have the most votes?

How does that make me scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I literally just played a game with imgay where he did, in his own words, "retarded lvl poo poo". He was turbo'd immediately after and flipped scum

I would also vote imgay, but I feel like there are more informed votes to make than stupid shitposter imgay who does this garbage every game regardless of alignment.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
omg he's talking about these posts as a soft defense of Meinberg

imgay posted:

why you guys hate meinburg so much?

Then this contentless vote with a dumb non-alignment call reason

imgay posted:

tee hee lets make this interesting ##vote anidav

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Is anyone actually reading anything?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

jesus christ I literally just posted that

I was finding the quotes since apparently reading other people's posts is too complicated, so I was a little slow.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
mafia edit: see?

imgay posted:

kk isn't reading poo poo, he just paraphrasing poo poo into a context that works for whatever arguement he wants to follow

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway, I'm at -1 with the day opening like 2 hours ago and most people not even able to check in. This is a scum bandwagon on a very easy vote.

Look seriously at birdstrike, anidav, and imgay when I flip.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

can i have your boon please asiina

go gently caress yourself

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Asiina, it's -1, ignore all the retarded poo poo that's been happening the last few pages.

Give us 1 good reason not to lynch you right now.
Failing that, give us your reads on scum targets. Elaborate later, just provide names incase lynch happens.

Maybe try reading the posts I've made since the day started where I have done literally all of these things.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Prediction: I will die to some dumb bullshit vote of someone not paying attention and then in the morning people will come in and go "oh no what a stupid bandwagon it was so obvious" and then people will vote those people for fake lamenting over dead town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

oh whatever you have no clue what the gently caress is going on.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

asiina scum as gently caress still tho

Jake, I forgive most of these people for thinking that I was defending a scumbro, but I'm honestly disappointed that you'd think I'd so brazenly defend Meinberg of all people.

I thought you knew me better than that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why I never!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Realtalk though, do you really think I'd go out on a limb and be the only one solidly defending a scumbro who was at -1 like that?

Or is this one of those times where you don't really believe it as strongly as you are pretending, because if I am scum and you let me get away with it, you think you will look like a fool?

(it's okay, I know it's the second one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Way to dodge the question!

• Locked thread