Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'd like to give this a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I was going to make a joke about not having gotten a role PM, but imgay already did that joke, so now I don't know what to say. I feel lost and tempest-tossed.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

A whole lotta scumslips in this thread. This is going to be a quick game, just gotta wrap everything up. Good on Asiina for spotting Max though.

##vote Max

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

what are the other slips Meinberg?

Infinitum posted:

Yes it's very quiet in scumdo... Ho ho ho almost had me there mate.

Kashuno posted:

I am scum

Look at all these scum slips. Scum team wrapped up imo

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Max posted:

You left me, your vote, off of that list.

Birdstrike posted:

what are the other slips Meinberg?

I recommend getting some more caffeine Max.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

rip boston

I'm going to my girlfriend's place for the weekend in like half an hour. I won't be around much, but I will be around on my phone.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Howdy! This is the first time I've been able to post since I've been at my girlfriend's. Assuming dinner doesn't go too too late tomorrow, I should be home with a large number of hours prior to the deadline.

For the moment, there seems to be a lot of overreaction to my joke vote. I was not aware that folks were taking it seriously! ##unvote

Max's overreaction seems a little forced, but personally I think Anidav's vote on Max was worse. It was very much "me tooing" onto a pre-existing vote, but without any real understanding of the arguments at work against Max. I'm also keeping out for Infintium, because I worry that just posting the votefinder and about the votefinder is just a way of making him seem like he's engaging without actually doing so.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

oh that is all kinds of wishywashy

That's just how I talk! To put things into more certain terms: Anidav is super scummy, Max is a little scummy, but unless Infintium puts out more context by the deadline, he's my vote target.

Like so:

##vote Infintium

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Max posted:

Meinberg calling his vote on me a "joke" is bunk, thank you for reminding me why you were my first vote.

##vote Meinberg

If you think people are seriously making scum slip votes then I don't even know, just smdh.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Okay, I'm back home now, with a solid ninety minutes to deadline.

Time to review things!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I did indeed miss Infinitum's analysis post, but looking at it now, it seems that he has some fairly decent reads on Birdstrike and Kashuno, and I don't disagree with any points there.

The second half of that post is as wishy-washy as me at my worst, and a lot of "oh D1 is so hard" to boot.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

PBS Newshour posted:

well i am going to hammer
##vote asiina

That's not a hammer at all!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Anidav seems like the most likely scum at this moment.

##vote anidav

But if I survive, I'm still keeping my eyes on Infinitum!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

PBS Newshour posted:

meinberg unvote anidav and vote asiina

Nah, Asiina isn't scum, as far as I can tell.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

My quick count puts Anidav at -2.

I blame Trip for everything.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUsHmtZygg

To my comrades in arms, know that rap is a person's soul. Believe not in the me that believed in you, but believe in you that believed in me that believed in you. Yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Strive and struggle against the dark, as I know only you can. Victory can be ours, though my sacrifice bloodies the ground. Stand tall, and do not fall. Look up, never back. And fight, fight until your last living breath. I know that you all have the strength within you. Look into your heart, look into the beating of your chest and you will know it is so. I'm sorry to have left you so soon, but now is the age of glory. Now is the time of reckoning. Now is the only opportunity we got!

Mom's spaghetti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

bowmore posted:

Gwynplaine and Khris Kruel win!

wtc

• Locked thread