Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im in but only if everyone promises to be really nice to me im sensitive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hey y'all didn't know this started cuz i didnt get a role PM but im here now

Who i vote?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
is max good or is max bad ?????

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ya i might, but i havent read the thread yet

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

When has that stopped you before?

Rude, I always read games

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
fix it or i vote you

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote kashuno to show i mean business

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

##vote jakep pls gimme ur will pls

whats that

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Doakes wouldn't be watching him if he was a good guy, im torn

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Birdstrike posted:

was Dexter a good guy? It's debatable I believe

doesn't he leave his son with a serial killer and become a lumberjack?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote meinberg

i feel like the people voting meinberg are genuine in their hatred for him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

My mom left and I can sorta catch up now. Is Meinberg close to being lynched? I much prefer Anidav, unless something has changed in the posts I haven't read.

##unvote

why

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote asiina remember when she tried to defend the poo poo out of meinberg yesterday

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
asiiina scum as heck

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I just feel the need to point out that I thought this was Will and Grace mafia when I joined so this whole thing with wills confused the heck out of me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Birdstrike posted:

I probably lean towards voting Asiina atm as there was a lot of hemming and hawing as she moved her vote off Meinberg.

I am definitely considering f_v as well.

oh maybe its birdstrike

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nevermore

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

nevermore

For the strayans in this thread that is a reference to the Edgar Allen Poe poem the Raven, which would be found in a book (similar to a magazine but bigger and without pictures or ads).

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

tl;dr: ##vote Infinitum

imgay, Asiina, and Infinitum look the worst based on how the voting went down and meinberg's reactions. I think infinitum and meinberg were bussing each other and it looks scummy as gently caress how they interacted.

imgay and Asiina are really the only two that defended Meinberg at all, with imgay trying to swing momentum to anidav and Asiina even going after voters of Meinberg.

The only thing that makes me pause with Asiina is meinberg mentioning he thinks she's town...that seems...odd. Idk. So I'm feeling Infinitum over Asiina for now

Page 3

So I'm going to start off the reactions analysis with this post on page 3, because from a quick read when I was told I was replacing in this seemed like the catalyst for the lynch

Max immediately calls out Meinberg...slightly OMGUS but it's ok because Meinberg is a flipped scum

Page 4

Max is going against PBS and Kashuno and asks them to talk about this vote...I'm really feeling Max for town here

birdstrike conversing with Meinberg

Kashuno calls out Meinberg's vote as garbage, and birdstrike emptyquotes Kashuno...birdstrike hadn't said anything before this about it and others had mentioned it before so this comes off weird

Page 5

Asiina's first post since Meinberg voted. Meinberg has about 4 players saying he's scummy so no townie points for being the first. What I don't like is Asiina also throwing suspicion at Max in the same post. Possibly a bus, with a setup to switch to Max later if Asiina is scum.

These two votes come right after Asiina's vote and they don't look good at all, especially with what we know. Max is the vote leader at this point and Infinitum's bandwagon vote is scummy as gently caress

Max pointing out Anidav's vote, but not Infinitums? the hell?

Infinitum disappears after his dumb as gently caress bandwagon vote

SSV defending Max

everyone begins switching to anidav from Max and Meinberg for his horrible vote on Max...just for reference since we know that Meinberg is scum now

Infinitum defending Anidav and mentioning all the switches...really wants Max dead

wow holy poo poo

TT's first post hooray! Nice choice bro :respek:

Page 6

So at this point anidav has gotten a bunch of attention and meinberg is out of the spotlight

Large megapost by Infinitum...which is good cause he's been bandwagoning it up before this post

defending Anidav

Page 7

Not really any vote swings at this moment, just everyone commenting on Anidav/Max

More Infinitum not being consistent. Wanted to kill Max, everyone switched to Anidav, thought it was suspicious, has no read, and now thinks they're both scummy? I'm pretty sure Infinitum is scum at this point

alot of shitposting after this

Page 8

At this point Max has 5 votes, Anidav has 4, Meinberg has 2

Meinberg's first post for like 3 pages

birdstrikes immediate reaction...I think birdstrike is reading townie after this. It's doubtful this is a bus

Anidav is the scummiest, but votes Infinitum? This is suspicious as gently caress

OMGUS, although not as bad since Meinberg was scum

The post in question was what Birdstrike mentioned

Max switching back to Meinberg

This kind of reads townie, could be bus though. I'll have to think about it

TT reaffirming his vote on Meinberg

jumping on the bandwagon. Possibly a bus at this stage of the vote

SSV jumping on

Anidav finally realizing the writing on the wall that it might be him or meinberg

Page 9

imgay defending meinberg...but doesn't have a vote on anyone else soooo scummy

slight defense of Meinberg

unvotes anidav? why? Maybe forgot her vote was on Anidav and thought it was on meinberg?

First actual defense of Meinberg

Calls out JakeP's vote on Meinberg...interesting connection. Reads like JakeP and Asiina aren't aligned

I find this interesting because it reads like birdstrike knows that Meinberg will flip scum

Posted right before hammer

imgay subtly protecting meinberg

And gwynplaine, who comes in without postin barely any on day 1, hammers Meinberg

tl;dr

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i just want to point out that I should basically be confirmed town if oyu think about it in that I didn't even know this thread was open until I got a prod late day 1 because I was waiting for a role PM that didnt come

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i didnt read any of the thread before I joined in late so I am only going on what happened since that momentous occasion when i came into this thread, and I remember asiina being mad sketchy, even before the meinberg flip, after the flip she looks worse and I feel it in my bones that her bones are bad bones and by bad I mean not good

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

what's your thoughts on Infinitum

i have none i dont even remember reading a post he made :shrug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh wait nm thats the yellow beard viking guy, i thought he seemed super town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
you should have been more clear with who you were talking about

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lol this guys great he cant be scum no way

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
This ones for the strayans

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Problem is mine is only going to say "infinitum's team just lose damnit" 25 times

actually this post is p weird, maybe infinitum is scum :confused:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why would a scum player give their will to town players?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
how wills work evenn??????

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think imgays prolly town, I don;t think he gets uppity when hes cased as scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
asiina scum as gently caress still tho

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Jake, I forgive most of these people for thinking that I was defending a scumbro, but I'm honestly disappointed that you'd think I'd so brazenly defend Meinberg of all people.

I thought you knew me better than that.

lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i imagine you holding a hankerchief in your fingers as you say that fanning yourself, and then you faint

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Spacing prolly scum, they way the got super defensive when someone pointed out that Capps/KK is prolly confirmed town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

Spacing prolly scum, they way the got super defensive when someone pointed out that Capps/KK is prolly confirmed town

It read to me like a scum player frustrated that players are getting confirmed because of the lack of vanilla PMs

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
is it gosh that I m casing someone on that? prolly, but what I say to people who call my actions gosh is tough titties schmitty (where the person I am talking to is either named schmitty or I am disrespecting them by calling them the wrong name)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and by gosh i mean gauche

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I don't see this at all. It was a stupid and really bold statement to make that someone is confirmed town because of mod error. I had to really think about what he was trying to say to understand the logic, and it makes no sense at all.

o jeez whattaya know another player who is mad bitter that everyone is confirmed town now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
khris kruel is like 110% town in my book (titled Khris Kruel is town)

• Locked thread