Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
haha you paid to see this after seeing who they had for lex luthor.

Let me guess you're excited for suicide squad too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Shinjobi posted:

I didn't pay poo poo. I got paid to watch it, I work at a movie theater.

I think I'd have rather gone to bed though

lol you had to watch it still.

How full were the theatres? Did everyone come out looking disappointed and solemn?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So this movie was terrible and I dont think anyone had expectations of it being good.

What will happen with ghostbusters? I mean everyone expects that to be awful.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
But will it live up or exceed our expectations of bad?

Like if you know its going to be awful and you go in will you be satisfied or just indifferent?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

those are some top tier crazy eyes

I saw an article about a woman killing herself in the movie theatre during batman vs superman and thought it was fake as gently caress, then I saw that video and thought might be this lady so IDK anymore.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

That's a bit extreme. Disappointing, sure, but that sort of thing should be reserved for the next sequel/reboot of Baby Geniuses. This wasn't that bad.

Personally I think she should have waited for suicide squad.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Cthulu Carl posted:

Superman just needs to go Old Testament Yaweh.

A story arc where he sends the two twinkiest members of the Justice League to Metropolis and forces Jimmy to offer his mother to the crowd who wants to get a gangbang going.

An arc where Superman and Lex Luthor join forces to just completely gently caress over Jimmy's life to test how good of a person he is.

Even LEx isn't that big of an rear end in a top hat. I could see superman doing it tho.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Word on the street is that after the huge production budget and the ad/promo campaign and everything BvS will have to make at least $800 million worldwide just to break even.

This will happen. Never underestimate Asia's desire to see poo poo films we produce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

he did it. He topped steel he can truly call it an accomplishment.

• Locked thread