Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Revolver Anidav posted:

I still think we need to turn off the Kash and imgay Show. Compared to them, I am less suss now on iajanus. Murmur is technically a maybe for how she's helped move the vote, but I also think she sounds more town. Flying Leatherman, I'm still wondering about his miller claim. So I don't think they would be good choices.

BottleKnight is a player I think would be ok to lynch. Sticking up for Kashuno felt suspicious. If Kash's tunnelling was so suspicious before Infinitum's flip, why should he be so easily believed now?

Wow, this may be the scummiest post of the whole thread. ##vote anidav

also can you explain the last sentence to me? I'm casing birdstrike for tunneling Kash. I never thought Kash was scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

BottleKnight posted:

Wow, this may be the scummiest post of the whole thread. ##vote anidav

also can you explain the last sentence to me? I'm casing birdstrike for tunneling Kash. I never thought Kash was scum.

Weirdly, in my head I had you as voting Kash at some point, but you're completely correct. I've reread your posts and you never gave any hint of suspicion on Kash, originally voting for imgay in that slapfight (although eventually not thinking he was scum).

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I meant more in general. Kash was questioned and looking suss for why he was so sure Infinitum was scum from early on in the game. So how come now it's all ok and people are thinking he's town, when it could have been an easy scum bus on the traitor? You've just been sticking up the most for saying Kashuno is town.

I went back to check what you were saying but found this too. This is the best example of why I think Kashuno was setting it all up.

Kashuno posted:

How will Your view of me change if infinitum is actually scum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I still think I am Janice is scum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm a speak from now on using only voice to text

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think we have maybe two hours to get this lunch going so let's try and figure out a good candidate I think bottle night is a good candidate obviously he doesn't have the votes so so

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Gaspy was right. Kashuno's secret identity is a cashew. And the town is allergic.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Help I want to get off Bizarro Shitpost Mafia, someone send something

Also doesn't the day end in a couple hours?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Barehanded Brother posted:

Help I want to get off Bizarro Shitpost Mafia, someone send something

Also doesn't the day end in a couple hours?

How is this bizarro poo poo post mafia? This game has had great discussion thus far. Excluding lurkers.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
After Further Review of what happened in OT and beyond, I'm pretty sure BottleKnight is the scum. Would vote him or iajanus happily.

##vote BK

preview edit:

There is good discussion happening, it's just happening around the periphery of the posting of imgay, Kashuno, and Venom Soag

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Barehanded Brother posted:

After Further Review of what happened in OT and beyond, I'm pretty sure BottleKnight is the scum. Would vote him or iajanus happily.

##vote BK

preview edit:

There is good discussion happening, it's just happening around the periphery of the posting of imgay, Kashuno, and Venom Soag

Oh yeah soag is a weirdo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
p sure I never voted MMT

and it's still Kash

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Ok make your own vote count if you think mine is wrong

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Is this a gambit??

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

Is this a gambit??

Is what a gambit?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you guys not want to lynch kash or something?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

MG3 posted:

Is what a gambit?

Doing the count wrong. Some mistakes are normal but doing a votecount that's too wrong seems anti-town. Especially if it makes the vote look more split when we're getting close to a lynch.

I'm going to double check.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

do you guys not want to lynch kash or something?

No bk

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

This is hard to do on a phone lol

Anidav 5.0 Votecount

1 BHB voted BK
2 Bird voted Kash
3 BK voted Anidav
4 FL voted unvote
5 iajanus voted unvote
6 imgay voted Kash
7 Kash voted MMT
8 MG3 voted BK
9 MMT voted Kash
10 Anidav voted Kash
11 TNL voted MMT
12 Soag voted MG3

With 12 players, it's 7 votes to lynch.

Kash has 4 votes (Bird, imgay, MT, Anidav)
BK has 2 votes (BHB, MG3
MMT has 2 votes (Kash, TNL)
Anidav has 1 vote (BK)
MG3 has 1 vote (Soag)

Not voting; Flying Leatherman, iajanus

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Yeah it is hard on a phone lol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

iajanus posted:

Weirdly, in my head I had you as voting Kash at some point, but you're completely correct. I've reread your posts and you never gave any hint of suspicion on Kash, originally voting for imgay in that slapfight (although eventually not thinking he was scum).

I'm glad you at least admit your misconception, but there are two posts on the last page (from Anidav & MG) that seem completely unaware of the fact that I cased birdstrike.

If we don't even have the power to, like, say whether we agree or disagree with cases, this isn't 'great discussion' MG.

Bird and Anidav are my top two scumpicks, full stop. Please, let's vote either of them out.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Anidav does sound clueless

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Revolver Anidav posted:

I still think we need to turn off the Kash and imgay Show. Compared to them, I am less suss now on iajanus. Murmur is technically a maybe for how she's helped move the vote, but I also think she sounds more town. Flying Leatherman, I'm still wondering about his miller claim. So I don't think they would be good choices.

BottleKnight is a player I think would be ok to lynch. Sticking up for Kashuno felt suspicious. If Kash's tunnelling was so suspicious before Infinitum's flip, why should he be so easily believed now?

Yeah, Anidav is scum. In this one post he refuses to make reads on imgay and kash but says we should just stop talking about them. iajanus isn't town, just less suspect. Murmur is a waffle and with FL he's keeping his options open. BottleKnight is maybe okay to lynch maybe. In one post he refuses to make a committed town or scum read on six players. Vote him out.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

What does casing Birdstrike have to do with sticking up for Kashuno?

Kash: "Hi guys I know right now on D1 this guy is scum, don't ask how I know" *shifty eyes*

Town: "Hmmm this sounds suspicious"

Kash: "Oh yeah, well what will you think if he flips scum then?"

BK: "This sounds reasonable. After seeing the traitor flip I think Kash is townie as. And I would rather vote for Birdstrike."

Anidav: "Why are you sticking up for the cashew?"

BK: "Didn't you hear me I'm casing Birdstrike, not Kash"

This does not compute.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Revolver Anidav posted:

What does casing Birdstrike have to do with sticking up for Kashuno?

Nothing but I already answered this and have nothing else to add.

BottleKnight posted:

I have a town read on Kash, as I've stated, but in both of those cases it was because of people doing dumb things to Kash, not because I am trying to defend Kash.

I was just stating to iajanus that it's really weird that people are trying to case me while seemingly not reading my posts.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Maybe we all are suffering whatever disease votefinder has and can't read posts in this thread?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah, Anidav is scum. In this one post he refuses to make reads on imgay and kash but says we should just stop talking about them. iajanus isn't town, just less suspect. Murmur is a waffle and with FL he's keeping his options open. BottleKnight is maybe okay to lynch maybe. In one post he refuses to make a committed town or scum read on six players. Vote him out.

Yes. I have refused to read Kashuno or imgay. I have never said my conspiracy theory is that they are scum together, or that they were the best people to vote for all day. Or that the Kash and imgay Show is the bussing act they have set up together from D1. Carry on. Hm.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Revolver Anidav posted:

Yes. I have refused to read Kashuno or imgay. I have never said my conspiracy theory is that they are scum together, or that they were the best people to vote for all day. Or that the Kash and imgay Show is the bussing act they have set up together from D1. Carry on. Hm.

Oh is that what you meant by turn off? I thought you meant let's stop talking about them and talk about something else.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Here until deadline. Sorry, was a little preoccupied.

I guess I'm not seeing what other people are seeing on BottleKnight.

I think MMT is town. I think the vig chat wasn't as overblown as people are making it out to be; I read it as more of "if I get vigged, reading the interactions that spring up around that will help scumhunt". That said, that's kind of a self evident thing - a death naturally will start conversation - so, eh.

My reads on other people that have votes on them are pretty null. I'd vote to avoid a no lynch, but I'm not seeing oh my god they're so scummy at all.

I'd still vote iajanus even though I have cooled on them a little, they're still probably my biggest actual scum read despite everything. I know there's a lot of people who have said "he seems suspicious!" but that's as far as it's gotten. Dudes who have said that (BHB, MG3, Soag I think) are you still seeing the same thing with that?

I originally wrote that I hadn't changed my read on Anidav but preview edit I'm seeing...something. He was in preeeetty early on D2 with the Infinitum lynch, before a lot of other people. I'd rather vote Bird, I thought the case wasn't bad.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Flying Leatherman posted:

Here until deadline. Sorry, was a little preoccupied.

I guess I'm not seeing what other people are seeing on BottleKnight.

I think MMT is town. I think the vig chat wasn't as overblown as people are making it out to be; I read it as more of "if I get vigged, reading the interactions that spring up around that will help scumhunt". That said, that's kind of a self evident thing - a death naturally will start conversation - so, eh.

My reads on other people that have votes on them are pretty null. I'd vote to avoid a no lynch, but I'm not seeing oh my god they're so scummy at all.

I'd still vote iajanus even though I have cooled on them a little, they're still probably my biggest actual scum read despite everything. I know there's a lot of people who have said "he seems suspicious!" but that's as far as it's gotten. Dudes who have said that (BHB, MG3, Soag I think) are you still seeing the same thing with that?

I originally wrote that I hadn't changed my read on Anidav but preview edit I'm seeing...something. He was in preeeetty early on D2 with the Infinitum lynch, before a lot of other people. I'd rather vote Bird, I thought the case wasn't bad.

Yeah I'm still seeing it. I would change to ianjanus

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I'm glad we could clear up this misunderstanding, brother.

We need to talk about who to lynch, and I think Kashuno is good to lynch. Cashews are probably not healthy for diamond dogs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
So Uh guys... my bad... but day ended like 41 mins ago...

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote iajanus for now

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
So uh... I think I am gonna make it night now if that's okay with everyone?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

um, ok. We really need to get organised with the votefinder/time thing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Before I lock the thread I want to sincerely apologize to everyone. This was my fault entirely. I started a new job like 2 days ago,but I have 2 days off tomorrow so I will create a better system for time limits and vote counts then.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So day 3 is Over, Night 3 has begun. Night 3 will end at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (15 hours from now) Or when all night actions have been submitted.

The third day was the first day without a formal lynching. Many would believe this is a sign of times to come. A time of peace meant to last for this previously ill-fated expedition, especially with the previously calm night. Of course, with the sky darkening, and the drawing of wagons a sense of dread and anxiety have fallen over everyone, sucking the cheer that was there before out of the air.

Updated OP with deadlines.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Apr 7, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

*puts clocks back to regular times*

:ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Night 3 ends. Day 4 begins. Day 4 will end 04/09/2016 @ 8:00 P.M. Pacific time. That is 60 hours from this update

Last night was another peaceful night, the majority of the children are now out following behind the wagon train, everyone seems relaxed and in good spirits. The men of the families have taken to running little chores out into the wilds whenever things slow down enough, which with the deaths from the previous days seemed virtually impossible before. Even the wagon lead himself has taken to whistling whenever he inspects everyone's wagons for damage. There, of course, are a select few who curse this previous night, as there attempts at a co'up have once gain hit a stalemate. Perhaps, today with any luck their mission can be furthered once more.

come on you guys it's really hard to write flavor for 2 no-kill nights in a row. OP HAS BEEN UPDATED

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mini bump to make sure everyone is aware it was re-opened.

• Locked thread