Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

You have my axe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Here's my D1 analysis so far:
- Kashuno - Obviously scum
- imgay - Wow look at this scum

##vote infinitum

This is way too awkward and tryhardy for town.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Kashuno posted:

:wow: you're worse at this game than imgay!!!

Hrm. This is somehow an even worse response.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Fine you big baby.

##unvote

WELCUM 2 JOKE PHAZ

Yeah, I really don't like this unvote either.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

The Ninth Layer posted:

Ninth slowly awakened, rubbing the grit from his eyes and cursing the hard wagon floor that had done no favors for his bad back. Rising, he saw that most of his fellow travelers were already up and about, cooking salted beef over a campfire and arguing. Same as it ever was, he thought to himself. He had never traveled with such a combative group before.

As he hopped off the wagon, having finally dressed himself, he could at last make out the argument. It seemed that the homosexual gentleman and the Japanese immigrant were back at it again as they exchanged barbed and heated insults with each other. The pointless back-and-forth was giving Ninth a headache. Wish I had some coffee, he thought to himself, but such a luxury was scarce on the trail.

Ninth wiped at his forehead, already feeling the heat from the morning sun. It would be a hot day, so he decided to head to the nearby stream and freshen up before he got too sweaty and grimy. On the way to the stream, he saw someone by the shore that he recognized and knew well: Wins Threetwosevensixseven. Ninth had always wondered at the origins of the Threetwosevensixseven family; some said they were deposed German nobles fleeing the Kaiser's wrath, while others speculated they came from further east. None of that mattered to Ninth, though; he was just happy to see one of his old neighbors along for a trip. He waved to Wins and said "hey what's up?"

##vote wins32767

Ninth! I can't wait to get into a several day long argument with you where we both end up pissed off!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Definitely feeling Infinitum more than Kash, but at this point I'd vote either. Tone/gut arguments against both really.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

MG3 posted:

I could see this. What's your opinion on kashuno
Ha! I didn't even see your post but it's a perfect reply. I'm back in the saddle baby.

Also, why are you scum mags?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

EDITING BECAUSE I'M DEAD.

wins32767 fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 2, 2016

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

EDITING BECAUSE I'M DEAD.

wins32767 fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767