Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

The year is 1810 Western Expansion has already been in full swing for a full year. What initially started as a large purchase of land made in 1803 by President Thomas Jefferson brought with it a sudden shift in American sensibilities. No longer where the common folk content to live out their lives in the solemn quiet of their established routines. The promise of glory and possible riches were more than enough to lure those with a more adventurous spirit away from the commonality of the day to day life. Of course, a majority of these people had something to run from. Tax evasion, land disputes, or family feuds could all be forgotten once you crossed over into the newly acquired western lands. Where no man, save for yourself was the law, and your family was the only jury.

Despite the careful picking and choosing of your party. There are rumors that members of your expedition are keen to take control of your wagon train for their own gains. Regardless of the cost.

This will be a 15 person Mafia game. This is Town (Settlers) Against Scum. There is one 3P role. Standard Mafia rules apply.

No editing your posts.
No talking OOT unless you are able to do so.
Don't post your role PM.
Don't spectator-post.
Don't post after hammers or day kills.
You are only permitted one death post. It must be in the form of a humorous grave Epitaph. (Pepperony and Cheesy)
Don't encrypt your posts, make Toxx clauses, or play Truth or Dare.
Don't fake day actions.
Nights will be Locked.
There will be no Role Substitutions. So if you have to leave for reasons then be aware you are putting your team at a disadvantage because of it.
The only way to stave off dysentery is to make up to 5 posts per day. Of course, exceptions will be made if the hammer is dropped on someone less than 6 hours into the day, or if you have contributed in a way that is immeasurable by mere post count.

1. Barehanded Brother
  2. Birdstrike
  3. BottleKnight
  4. Flying Leatherman
  5. iajanus
  6. imgay
  7. Infinitum
  8. Jedit
  9. Kashuno
  10. MG3
  11. Murmur Twin
  12. Revolver AnidavRarity
  13. The Ninth Layer
  14. Venom Soag
  15. wins32767

*** As a big aside, apparently Vote Finder isn't working, so I will be doing a HUGE vote dump at the end of each night just to try and give everyone an update as to who is voting what. This also means that user MG3 wasn't showing up in their records. I fixed it and now his hyperlink should take you to his posts.***

Night 3 ends. Day 4 begins. Day 4 will end 04/09/2016 @ 8:00 P.M. Pacific time. That is 60 hours from this update

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Because it will be fun and our main goal on this forum is to have fun? God birdstrike learn to read a room.

As an aside if we get enough people today roles will be sent tonight and first day will officially start tomorrow.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

We need some headhunters! Kashuno, mind posting link in your current game?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

it's easter weekend bro just relax

Your an easter weekend.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm sure you will...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

I'm sure you will...

This was meant as a joke post. Adding you to the list now

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

And you wonder why people don't sign up

Pff once the game starts i'm all business. It was an attempt to make a joke towards a poster I have never seen before so I felt the need to correct my statement b4 they misread my intentions.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Im not typing no drat extra letters yo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Votefinder is borked. Trying to add all the names for people that signed up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Awh poo poo you fuckers are gonna make me do work now..

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

I'm down

Why can't I find your username MG3? DId you used to go by MG2?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

3 LEFT MY DROOGS! AND THEN WE CAN GET THIS poo poo SHOW ON THE ROAD!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

I went by mg2 and Magnus gallant and no longer flaky.

Cheated it.

HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS I HAVE ALL THE ROLES AND poo poo FINISHED SO IF YOU SPAM YOUR OWER FRIENDS WE CAN ACTUALLY GET THIS GAME ON THE GO TOMORROW MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP TO END MY LIFE!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mmt leaves us with 1more open slot.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If we can get one more person Im gonna Lock thread and Pm Roles tomario

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jedit posted:

You posted the thread before creating the setup?

Nah poor phrasing guess I shoulda said finished flavor.

The dropping out of pbs newshour
Addition of Venom Soag & Iajanus fill the game expect roles in a few minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SO uh... Mg3, I just noticed you don't have PMs.... do you have an alternate method for me to get you your role?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Roles sent, Game up and running. If someone would take pity on poor MG3 and get them PM's I would be more than willing to pay you back eventually, but for now!!! GAME ON!
(unless they post with an alternate way for me to get them there role)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

When does D1 end?
Can we blame you for breaking votefinder Jimson?

Updated OP with end time.
And yeah you can.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Holy poo poo.
This is gonna make it real hard for me to tally your votes manually.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

An addendum to the rules.

I know before I said after death funny tombstone posts were a suggestion. It is now a rule. Failure to post a funny tombstone will result in me losing all respect for you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. Deadline is 03/31/2016 @ 12:00 PM Mountain Time. (3 pm Eastern standard).
Barehanded Brother Votes for Rarity
Birdstrike Votes for Kashuno
BottleKnight Voted for Imgay but took it back
Flying Leatherman Hasn't voted for anyone.
Iajanus Hasn't voted for anyone.
Imgay Is gay, and also voted for Kashuno
Infinitum
Jedit Voted for No one
Kashuno Votes for Infinitum
MG3 Votes for Kashuno
Murmur Twin Votes for Flying Leatherman
Rarity votes for Flying Leatherman
The Ninth Layer Votes for wins32767
Venom Soag Hasn't voted for anyone, not because they can, but because it is the future the world needs. DD for life.
Wins32767 Votes for Infinitum

Kashuno-3
Flying Leatherman-2
Rarity-1
Infinitum-2
Wins32767-1

Oh, god please fix vote finder.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 30, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Or I will have...:argh:

Some idiot bought me an AV hope they know this means they're dead (they're not dead)

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Mar 30, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Tomorrow night

*Tomorrow afternoon*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Oh I though it was midnight lol

Nah i should just start saying 11:59am lmfao.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

These new AVs are making me rock hard.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Jimson came out of the anime closet to say:
These new AVs are making me rock hard.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Vote count might be a little late tonight. Got a bbq to attend but it is still gonna be posted tonight.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

oh btw Jimson rarity said in mafia discussion she was going to need a replacement b/c she's super sick atm. I know in the OP you said no replacements but since it's still d1... maybe a replacement? unless she's scum then go ahead

I gave Rarity an addendum, that anyone is more than willing to help with. Because of they're health problems I am willing to accept a replacement, but only as long as I have to put in literally zero effort in recruiting them :D

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Barehanded Brother Voted Imgay
Birdstrike Is Kashuno Senpai? Maybe, because Birdstrike voted for them.
BottleKnight Voted for Imgay
Flying Leatherman Hasn't voted for anyone.
Iajanus Is a nice poster, it would be a shame if something happened to him. (Also he hasn't voted for anything)
Imgay (also voted for Barehanded Brother )
Infinitum voted for imgay
Jedit voted for the ninth layer and is just barely squeaking by on the post requirement you little poo poo.
Kashuno voted for imgay Also, he should have kept his promise to imgay about some will or some poo poo idk
MG3 voted for bottleknight
Murmur Twin voted for Barehanded Brother
Rarity voted for Flying Leatherman but may be replaced if they can take all the effort away from me.
The Ninth Layer voted for Wins32767
While A NAME MEANS NOTHING ON THE BATTLEFIELD. Venom Soag still voted for MG3
Wins32767 voted for Infinitum

Imgay-4
Barehanded Brother-2
The Ninth Layer-1
Bottleknight-1
Wins32767-1
Mg3-1
Infinitum-1
Kashuno-1

Just a reminder, Day 1 ends @ 11:59:59 am UTC-08:00 Pacific Time (US&Canada)

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 31, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Kashuno vote

I'm a loving idiot.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

To give everyone a quick explanation as to why I broke my own No Replacements rule.

Rarity has a health issue that is preventing them from playing. As such I decided since Day 1 hasn't even ended, and Rarity has like, 5 posts there's no reason we can't just switch em out and pretend Revolver Anidav just used to have an MLP av. I would buy and replace their AV if I had money, or cared enough, to further create the illusion for you all, but I don't.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Revolver Anidav posted:

Ok someone explain what happened so far.

I'll give you a quick run down.

Everyone thought it was hilarious that posting im gay is censored.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

G'night all when I come back tomario someone better be dead. Day ends in like 11 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

2 hours left for deadline.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Whoooo 1 minute left bois

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Can you guys squeak in that last vote?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So, if I get the 8 votes needed for a majority vote, I will set a time for the start of Overtime.

What this means, is that the thread will stay locked until that time. Once that time rolls around I will unlock the thread and the 3 hours of overtime will start.

During that 3 hours unless 14 out of the 15 people vote for one player there will be no lynch. You will all argue your cases, and place votes. At the end of that 3 hours if a player has the required number of votes (8) They will be lynched. This is only going to be for day 1 while I find a better time that fits our AUS players schedules. Feel free to send me PMs with suggestions for deadlines, but I am probably leaning towards a night deadline in my timezone.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Mar 31, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay so we now have enough votes for the extension so what's going to happen is at 5:00p.m. Pacific time. We are going to start overtime. It will last until 8:00 p.m. Pacific time.

No One will be lynched during those 3 hours unless 14 out of the 15 players vote for them.
At the end of the 3 hours I will tally votes. MAJORITY still decides a lynch, so if overtime ends and there are only 7 votes it's still a no lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Let the Lightning round begin!
3-hours of straight up hardcore politicking and mafia-ing.
Starting now this thread is open until 8:00 pacific time, Once I close the thread that means all votes are counted and someone is lynched. Unless of course someone is able to get 14 out of 15 votes lobbed on their dumb head.

Recommended listening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI

• Locked thread