Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Flying Leatherman posted:

Here until deadline. Sorry, was a little preoccupied.

I guess I'm not seeing what other people are seeing on BottleKnight.

I think MMT is town. I think the vig chat wasn't as overblown as people are making it out to be; I read it as more of "if I get vigged, reading the interactions that spring up around that will help scumhunt". That said, that's kind of a self evident thing - a death naturally will start conversation - so, eh.

My reads on other people that have votes on them are pretty null. I'd vote to avoid a no lynch, but I'm not seeing oh my god they're so scummy at all.

I'd still vote iajanus even though I have cooled on them a little, they're still probably my biggest actual scum read despite everything. I know there's a lot of people who have said "he seems suspicious!" but that's as far as it's gotten. Dudes who have said that (BHB, MG3, Soag I think) are you still seeing the same thing with that?

I originally wrote that I hadn't changed my read on Anidav but preview edit I'm seeing...something. He was in preeeetty early on D2 with the Infinitum lynch, before a lot of other people. I'd rather vote Bird, I thought the case wasn't bad.

Yeah I'm still seeing it. I would change to ianjanus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

I don't understand why there would be two nights in a row of no kills. It's too early for a nurse gambit. I'm not sure now about Kash and imgay both being scum. Something weird is going on. But one of them is probably still scum in there.

I'm more suspicious now of MG3 for cooking the books on votes. No one remembered deadline, but he tried to make it look like we weren't close to a lynch at all.

I see what you mean about BHB too. While he's agreeing with me now in wanting to vote for Kash or imgay, "just so they knock this off" is not a town sounding reason.

But for now I think MG3 is worse. I don't know how he would get the votes that wrong if he was looking seriously. Even I was able to do it on a phone while writing down notes on everyone's most recent vote. He is cooking the books and sending the votes to an offshore scum haven.

##vote MG3

How off was I?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

before I posted mine, BK moved his vote to me. And BHB voted for BK. So the wrong part was the votes on Kashuno. And Birdstrike had never voted MMT ever.

Did mmt vote Birdstrike? Hmm I don't know how I did that lol

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

iajanus posted:

Not that I can see reading through MMT's posts.

Weird. Oh well doesn't really matter.

Anidav the vote count is so easily verifiable/double checked why would I intentionally try and fake everyone out with it?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I agree with your logic TNL

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'd say we get nothing from a doc claiming anything so if a docs in the game don't claim.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Rereading my post history reminded me that BK is legit scum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I've been ignoring the kash imgay stuff because it's boring. So I'm investigating other avenues

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

Feel free to just read over my posts about why you should vote Kash and agree or disagree with them on their merits.

Ok I'll check it out

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm at work, I've given my opinions on most major lunch candidates. Is there anyone you want me to check out during the next 15 mins of my lunch break?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Is birb Birdstrike?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

also I should be voting I thought I was. ##vote bottleknight

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oregon trail is fun I wish I had a computer to play it on so I could cap one of you fools

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

I like BottleKnight more than Birdstrike and think it's scummy the two people he cased are the ones voting him.

Can you expand on this I'm having a hard time parsing this.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Sometimes this happens in games. Ima reread birb

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

This is an unprecedented mafia event!!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm not going to vote for the evil mover. Someone should post a tombstone for bottleknight

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

No, no we should murder.
Let's claim now if the games about to end. I'll go first

3p

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Before we vote to end the game lets full claim.

I am 3p survivor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

ehhh idk I don't want to claim if we're not ending. I'd rather end.

SCUM

• Locked thread