Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I just want to enjoy a nice novel with a few beers without having to engage in social interaction.

i dont wanna shock you too bad but i think that's maybe the complete opposite of what you go to a bar to do, just maybe.

did the supermarket reject your fake ID or something. just buy a six-pack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
i like to get really high and go to the park and climb into the trees and reread dune prequels can someone rate this on the weirdness scale compared to OP

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

how much will it take for you to finish that sentence with "out of 10"

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

staberind posted:

I met my ex-wife reading in a pub after work.

So there's that.

On the other hand, it was manga and she was Japanese.

is that why she's your ex

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
i go to bars to drink alcohol

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

Are you posting from a bar right now?

no im in a tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

As long as you aren't paying retail to get loaded!

i dont know what this means but i wanted to let you know im really rooting for vorian atreides right now

• Locked thread