Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I just want to enjoy a nice novel with a few beers without having to engage in social interaction.

which graphic novel are we talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Mariana Horchata posted:

i saw a bouncer reading Proust in New Haven couple months ago, definitely had to be a put on

must have been a p-ruse-t

loving LOL

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!! IM READING A BOOK!!!

what are you reading

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

atheist screeds, ancient scrolls written by marxist philosophers, etc. uou probably wouldnt understand:smug:

i only read romance scrolls

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
just havin a beer at the SCROLL BAR

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

you just gave me a great idea

an app for horny singles

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

petition to make sonofsilversign a mod

what the hek

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shaquin posted:

secundus profundis

bless you

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Mad Monk posted:

Reading a book at the bar makes you look like a giant douche. Oh, you people aren't good enough for me, so I'm just going to sit here and read my book because I get more pleasure from reading than having to socialize with the peasants.

i never thought about it like this

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Sonofsilversign posted:

gonna get my dogeared battered copy of 1Q84 and go read it in a bar tomorrow night ill post the trip report

seems a little high ahah

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shaquin posted:

murakami has been writing the same drat book over and over again thats the poppiest japanese poo poo why dont you get off the kafka corpse fucker and read some poo poo by a real man like abe or mishima

how long is yuour neckbeard lmao

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

/

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Parity warning posted:

Yes, but did you go to grad school? I don't think you've ever said so in any posts and the worlds gotta know

i went to rad school

• Locked thread