Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

proctorbot posted:

Ive read at a bar before. Maybe its weird? Whatever, after work, chilling out with a happy hour beverage, who cares? I already know I am not cool and a little strange, I dont have anyone to impress. As long as its not late night shoulder to shoulder party time I think its fine... maybe not the coolest thing in the world... sometimes its nice to just soak up the ambiance of a place while enjoying a book?

Same. There is a nice growler bar right around the corner from my local bookstore, I get some sample pours, read and buy a growler of whatever tasted good at the moment and GTFO before it becomes the local meat market for the late 20s-early 30s crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread