Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

CJ posted:

Is there anyone with a stand that lets them detach body parts of people? I had a dream that Kira's stand could turn people into a living mannequin, i.e. he could detach their arms and legs and head. It was pretty creepy and fit him well.

really that's any stand if you're creative enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

CJ posted:

Is there anyone with a stand that lets them detach body parts of people? I had a dream that Kira's stand could turn people into a living mannequin, i.e. he could detach their arms and legs and head. It was pretty creepy and fit him well.

I'm assuming you mean a Buggy the Clown kind of deal?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Jotaro took off DIO’s leg with his stand

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

CJ posted:

You're gonna find out next month

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

CJ posted:

Couldnt Oh Lonesome Me sorta do this.

e: Note: This is a stand in Part 7, dont google it.

Meme Emulator fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 7, 2018

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

this is the anime thread

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Johnny Joestar posted:

this is the anime thread

Oops.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Glagha posted:

You're gonna find out next month

Yeah. Or watch the cam of the first episode online and you can see how that would work.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Darko posted:

Yeah. Or watch the cam of the first episode online and you can see how that would work.

I had no idea this existed AND NOW I'M SO EXCITED FOR PT 5

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Okuyasu is not Kuwabara.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Waffleman_ posted:

Okuyasu is not Kuwabara.

He sounds better than I thought; I'm fine with it.

Keicho is a little ridiculous. Like, that voice but "that boy's a goner" lol okay dude

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I wanna know how Cassell sells the goofiness of the character before I judge this performance.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It'd be cool if they went with a straight Bowie impersonation for Yoshikage, unlikely as it is

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The guy who voices David Bowie on Venture Bros.

Failing that, does Daran Norris still do anime?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~dame~

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
Jemaine Clement. :colbert:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7tjRFOIC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ll2rmJbMA

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

blessed content

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
Yo, Angelo!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

blessed content

I love the grunt.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Yo, Angelo.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I forgot how nasty Okuyasu is when he first appears. Also Koichi is literally a midget, I didn't know he was only 5'2.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This Jojo merchandise sure is getting bizarre.

https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/1039241271523639296

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ulio posted:

I forgot how nasty Okuyasu is when he first appears. Also Koichi is literally a midget, I didn't know he was only 5'2.

The Okuyasu/Keicho fight is basically when the artstyle in the manga changed from the remnants of Part 3 to what would coalesce into Part 4's main style.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ulio posted:

That's only a couple inches shorter than Vegeta

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

People who are defeated becoming visually less threatening is a running thing in Diamond is Unbreakable anyway, even outside of artstyle change.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Aside from Kira, who becomes creepier once he becomes Kosasku.

Until he gets a new haircut, anyway.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

There was a bit that made me laugh. When Hayato wakes up after Kira has transformed and gone back in time before he killed him. The first breakfast scene Hayato notices that something is different about Kira but he can't tell what it is. I mean it was about Kira not fearing him anymore but the obvious thing would be his freaking ridiculous new haircut which nobody mentioned.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i can't believe that araki's dream of a mystical country called 'italy' will be put in motion in less than a month

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Johnny Joestar posted:

i can't believe that araki's dream of a mystical country called 'vienna' will be put in motion in less than a month

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Does anyone have the map of Vienna?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTh6mD1Ir8U

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I mean, Kira isn't defeated till he's ambulance'd and at that point he's incredibly non threatening because he has been cream crackered

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I wonder how many people will think Narancia is a girl when this comes out.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I mean, Kira isn't defeated till he's ambulance'd and at that point he's incredibly non threatening because he has been cream crackered

It's kind of funny how Kira winds up having three Stand powers and STILL winds up being underpowered compared to Crazy Diamond.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I dunno about that
They needed The World to beat Kira, Crazy D was essentially defeated at the end by Bites the Dust

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
MVP was Koichi. Okuyasu was the sacker. Jotaro was just there to dump on Kira.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think I've said it before but my favorite thing about DiU is Jotaro meeting his uncle and all his friends but it's Koichi that he really bonds with

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I think I've said it before but my favorite thing about DiU is Jotaro meeting his uncle and all his friends but it's Koichi that he really bonds with

It's the green uniform :rip:

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Wark Say posted:

MVP was Koichi. Okuyasu was the sacker. Jotaro was just there to dump on Kira.

The MVP was clearly Hayato. If it wasn't for him being a weirdo and videotaping his parents all the time, Kira would have gotten away scott free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

remember that Kira getting help from Stray Cat is the only reason that Crazy Diamond didn’t just completely invalidate any threat that Killer Queen could’ve posed in a direct fight.

• Locked thread