Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferryll
Sep 16, 2013

<3

That last picture is amazing. Thank you dragon_pamcake for sharing. That tongue. It totally makes the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
A vicious killer.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
mon dieu, has that tactical dogpack been searched? IT HAS A GUN

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
a pitt bull has a chainsaw for a head

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

More vicious killer dog also featuring foster kitten who she's in love with, and I taught her to play basketball.

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 13, 2016

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pits are bad hth

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Ema Nymton posted:

Which also makes me wonder how they're going to enforce a half-ban like that, or determine what a pit even is.

I remember reading an article which mentioned people being made to get DNA tests for dogs which weren't obviously not pits (which some of them had trouble affording). Between that and a Cracked article about forging documents, I got to wondering: Might there be a meaningful black market in forging the test results? You could set up shop on one of the Silk Road successors, collect payment in Bitcoin, and send out PDFs for people to print at home. This isn't something most governments would scrutinize that closely, is it?

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

I didn't see a Halloween costume thread so just gonna put this here:

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe
The only thing worse than a pit bull is a pit bull owner. "No you see MY dog is a unique snowflake that has overcome it's genetics! Bloo bloo."

Literally the only breed worse than snow dogs.

I mean really. If you wanted a sweet dog, why didn't you get a lab? If you wanted an actual guard dog, why didn't you get a mastiff? Oh, because you're a unique snowflake. Goddamn.

Bruce Boxlicker fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 5, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Oh hush.

Mom Party
Dec 12, 2015
Man, in KCMO there's a serious problem with people just rampently "breeding" pit bulls. Like, if you drive down a particular street you get people straight up trying to sell you puppies from their porch. They just get dogs that look nice without any regard for health or temperment and then when the puppies don't sell, they're either left on the side of the road or used to breed more dogs.

While working in a pet store I came across many an unruly dog that owners couldn't handle. Their dogs had serious agression and health issues, which in turn, sullies public views of otherwise potentially good dogs.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE
Pit bulls aren't inherently evil or super dangerous they only have one negative trait and that's not even their genetics or fault.

Which is that people who are wholly unsuitable to own any animals and want a dog like the idea of owning a scary pit bull without comprehending things like training, exercise and not kicking the dog all the time when it's not locked in a cage. The end result is a dog that thinks the pack's run on casual violence and it's at the bottom, so they try to boost their place in the pack by applying the same rules to small/weak humans and other dogs. Pit bulls are exactly as nice as the people who own them, it's only the ones with bad owners that make it into the news.

If we start a conspiracy to persuade thick twats that gerbils are very scary and good for intimidating your dealer and neighbors pit bulls will get less bad press.

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

Actual monsters

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I now have a pibble mix apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
those are good looking babyeaters right there.

• Locked thread