Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
Oooh, this looks like it will be fun. I played a lot of Colin McCrae Rally back in the day, how does Dirt Rally stack up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby
I meant to ask before but it slipped my mind. Would you be willing to leave in your post-stage replays, or include them in separate videos?

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006

Whiny baby
Wow, thanks for accomodating me (and the shout out)! But if I may make another suggestion, I certainly appreciate you including the cinematic mode replay, but I feel like looping the same run several times from mildly different in-car POVs is a bit redundant.

Thanks again, for posting these videos :)

• Locked thread