Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Goonroom has been around for like 8 years and has moved from tinychat to kageshi. Come check it out, talk to goons, play vids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

notZaar posted:

What if, hypothetically, you're too shy to talk to goons?

This, unsurprisingly happens all the time. You can just lurk there and watch other people talk to each other while you perhaps learn how to. Maybe say a quick hi once in a while so we don't think that you are a robot.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Theres no video playing that I can see, what is this sham

It defaults to off and you have to click the youtube button.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Saltlick please come back and show leg like the old days thanks.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Bored? Goonroom has what you seek.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Hello please come in I am bored thanks.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Jellidelic posted:

only for the fact that this has lasted so long am i intrigued to stick around and figure out what the appeal is

it was the same thing i did with SA in general and now i waste a lot of time here so

Would it surprise you to know the room has been around for 8 years? A lot of cool people have come in and out (some are in there right now).

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Everyone who's not doing anything tonight should come hang out.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
There's drunk Swedish people in the chat wondering where all the other drunk Scandinavians are. :sweden:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Sunday Brunch in Goonroom theres Calypso

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

LadyAmbien posted:

I'm never doing anything, can I set up camp?

Please you are welcome anytime!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Of course Toni Lippi would go to a filthy public bathroom to watch Charles in Charge.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Come to Goonroom don't be scared.
There's people in it and stuff. Maybe PCOS Bill will come back and make fun of everyone again?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I miss you Bill.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Come in bored people we are having fun.
Right now.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
There's a pumpkinhead! I wonder if it's Windows98 in disguise????

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

sry i dont have a web cam on my laptop so u wont be seeing me drunk folding laundry to janet jackson rn, my apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaleKN9GQ54

You don't need a webcam!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
we are talking about Batman join us

• Locked thread