Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
OK folks, I've tallied over NINE THOUSAAAAND [lol, jk, in all seriousness it was around 800, still a hell of a lot] of your PMs, DMs, and e-mails, and the results are in! Here is the OFFICIAL top five list of the funniest things in the world, according to polled BYOB posters!

5. A little 3d model of a skeleton

4. Season 15+ of the simpsons aka the golden age [[OOC: This is what the degenerate freaks in byob actually think]]/

3. Seeing a newgrounds flash video where mario eats a mushroom - a hallucinogenic mushroom, that is - and shoots bowser with a machine gun.

2. Brian the dog doing th peanut butter jelly time dance on family guy

1. The famous green plant of five segments we've grown to love over the years as, weed leaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

this is sacrilege. The funniest thing in the world always has been and always will be the SA front page.

joke_explainer

g0m blatantly misrepresenting byob again other than the skeleton one that thing is great

MrWillsauce

also why is google THIS not on the list wtf

Piso Mojado

you forgot the byob weed number 69, "teh", and brian from the family guy doing the peanut butter jelly dance thing.

FluffieDuckie

I'm really out of touch with current Byob trends :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cuntman.net

MrWillsauce posted:

this is sacrilege. The funniest thing in the world always has been and always will be the SA front page.

holy......

deep dish peat moss

#1 is weed loaf

Ace of Baes
you want to see the funniest thing in byob op?

MrWillsauce

ops mom is the funniest thing

:boom:

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce

I believe you mean "teh epic weed loaf, my hombres"

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

I believe you mean "teh epic weed loaf, my hombres"

did i? look closer...

MrWillsauce

oh my god I am sorry I doubted you, master. I was blind to your genius.

it is a :master:

MrWillsauce

I was too busy lolling at teh weed loaf to read the subliminal black text.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

It needs a skeleton.

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
just taking a break between bong rips to say wow, i loving love science.

~sig~

Android Blues

i wanted to complain about little 3d model of a skeleton's low placement, but then i started thinking about simpsons season 15 (with great episode like the one where they meet JK rowling and the queen) and lolling

Android Blues

mfw when youre watching the simpsons, with my boy lisa, homer and bart, and hell marge too, and then suddenly JK rowling is there --->

Android Blues

shes the one who wrote harry potter and OBVIOUSLY lisa is a big fan - old characters, new situations. its timeless comedy from the simpsons writers who were really just getting started, warming up their hands and getting ready to bat a thousand. then the one later in the season where carl and lenny meet sacajawea? dont even talk to me about it ill just "laugh forever"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if this is anything like the march madness brackets then i think i won because i voted for all five of those

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

mfw when youre watching the simpsons, with my boy lisa, homer and bart, and hell marge too, and then suddenly JK rowling is there --->

MrWillsauce

tfw president obama voices himself on the simpsons

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

It needs a skeleton.

there's a skeleton inside the dog

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Luvcow posted:

if this is anything like the march madness brackets then i think i won because i voted for all five of those

you get to add voice of the yob to your signature, and valet parking at the events ofc

alnilam

Yobgoblin posted:

there's a skeleton inside the dog

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
op forgot milk ape and boophis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread