Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Has there always been an audio only preview of the next episode over the end credits? Noticed it on this episode... Hood said something like "Hey Leo. Where's Job?". Who is Leo? I don't recognize that name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

cvnvcnv posted:

Leo is Tech Dude who took Job.

Ahh yeah that makes sense, thanks.

Yeah if there's no Hood vs Proctor and/or Hood vs Burton I'm going to be supremely disappointed. How are there so many well trained badasses in one small town wtf

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

GobiasIndustries posted:

Didn't he kill some dude in the final episode of season 3 with a single punch? Carrie & Job were both like :stare:, that guy was at least in a coma.

yeah he hosed that dude up pretty badly

Rhyno posted:

Hood and Proctor have already fought.

Yeah but not to the death. I mean come on, one of those fuckers (proctor) has to die by the other's hand. In a perfect world, Hood will kill Burton and then barely kill Proctor whilst loving Ana.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Apr 11, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Rhyno posted:

I think I know what your problem was.

:filez:

You would be correct but I don't remember ever seeing any previews at all before so it threw me since nothing seemed out of sync anywhere else in the episode. Anyway I'm looking forward to Hood, uh, questioning Leo.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

WarLocke posted:

So I'm watching this show, right? I'm only up to season 3 but I just caught the Burton/Nola fight this morning.

Holy loving poo poo.

That's an excellent way to start your day.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I really want to see Carrie rip that bitch Nina Cruz apart. That has to happen, right?

Also loved the scene with Bunker petrified at having to put cuffs on Hood. Antony Starr has the best "don't gently caress with me" stare.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Maybe the satanists actually summon the dark lord himself and Hood has to fight him :v:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Sooo here's some stupid food for thought... the satanic dude's back tattoo (inverted cross) is the opposite of Proctor's back tattoo (christ on the cross). Satanist dude also has bumps (horns) on his head whilst Hood has that drat dent in his forehead.... just sayin. :v:

Also I think the term "Banshee" refers to the spirit of a wailing woman (Rebecca) that announces someone (Hood) is about to die. Also Carrie with the flamethrower = the fires of hell

BRING ON THE MOST UNCLEAN, THE ADVERSARY, THE FATHER OF LIES, THE WICKED ONE, THE LORD OF DARKNESS FOR KAI, HOOD, AND BURTON TO FIGHT.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 24, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Satanist dude sure looks an awful lot like Dennis Reynolds

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Loved the finale loved the series love everyone involved with it.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

cvnvcnv posted:

Deva's love didn't bring him back. The entire scene was showing all the impossible hells he survived he did just because, until the visions come to his daughter, signifying that where surviving for his own benefit isn't enough, he now has her to live for. It's nothing to do with her love, which I don't think is something she's ever expressed toward Hood, but his love for her.

Also, Proctor assuring Burton was a :five: character moment for the two and the season. Kai was heartbroken and his dragon dying in his lap was doing so for a folly in his love for his master. It was beautiful and perfect imo.

This is spot on. I agree 10000%

Also, Antony Starr will be in the upcoming series American Gothic. Support your local (fake) Sheriff!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Arrgytehpirate posted:

So I've been binge watching the gently caress out of this and I'm in S3 now. Shyvon just found out about him... holy gently caress he's going to kill her isn't he?

EDIT: Also how is a homegrown Indian terrorist group not getting utterly crushed by three letter agencies like, hours after they murdered the convoy?

EDIT: Live posting S3E04 - Burton and Rebecca make a hell of a loving team. She is pretty badass now. The whole loving her uncle thing is still pretty god drat weird though. Also, why hasn't Burton tried to hit that yet? She fucks anyone with a dick and he's looked at her with them creepy eyes since the first time he saw her.

Oh my goodness the innocence of a first time Banshee viewer

I envy you

isaboo fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jun 1, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Whatever keeps the Banshee memories alive man, whatever keeps 'em alive. This show should have gone on forever. :(

But yes the posts are amazing I love seeing the reactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I will watch Quarry for sure.

In other non-Banshee news Antony Starr seems wasted in the new American Gothic series. So far it feels like a cheaper and more rushed version of Netflix's Bloodline... prominent family's estranged son returns home and a dark secret comes to light blah blah blah

I just want to see Antony beat some rear end but that hasn't happened yet so I am sad.

• Locked thread