Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Nah, it's probably Job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
It's Hood gone full Tyler Durden.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

AAA DOLFAN posted:

This show is simply the most fun thing I've ever watched and I'm genuinely not sure what that says about me as a person

It says you are the best person

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
What happened after Job set the bag down on front of Sugar at the end? A storm rolled in and my directv went out. Great timing.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Cool, thanks. Awesome finale and I'm sad it's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

VagueRant posted:

I'll only care when Job is a character in the MCU.

Man, I miss Banshee. :smith: How is that new Cinemax show y'all were talking about?

It is very bleak and depressing and makes me very uncomfortable to watch. If you dig that kind of show you'll love it.

• Locked thread