Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

welcome back Banshee, goddamn. Firing on all cylinders from the get-go.

Who was the actor that played Hood's former teacher/mentor/trainer that he killed when he didn't have info about Job? I know him from some other show (Boardwalk Empire?) but he's not credited in the ep on imdb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

10 Beers posted:

That would be David Harbour. He was the corrupt cop in the Equalizer with Denzel Washington!

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/name/name/nm1092086/

Thanks! The show I was thinking of was Newsroom, though I have seen Equalizer too. He has a distinct look and voice to me for some reason.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbb

ahhhh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Rhyno posted:

I just want someone to look at me the way Burton looks at someone while Kai throttles the goddamned life out of them.

That was amazing. Like, "oh, I never get to see it from this angle. Fascinating."

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wow, I was expecting that the nazi stabbing at the end was a day dream of nazi son, but it looks like it was real. Wasn't expecting that :stare:

This whole satanist stuff is lame. Kai is brutal. FBI lady is annoying.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wow that was pure poo poo. So disappointed in this season and it's only gotten worse.

So that was the end of the who killed Rebecca thing? That little fizzle? All loving season built up to that?

And couldn't even see pointdexter (I always forget his name) kill all those nazis.

And Brock was sooo surprised that Hood wasn't Hood and was a criminal? He's the one from the beginning that always doubted who he was. He's seen his badassness. I mean come on.

Job getting revenge is GREAT, but it just came out of the blue like huh? A random scene stuck in between serial killer stuff and FBI McTits breaking down because she needed to get high or whatever.

Pure poo poo. Looks like our finale will be just as bad if it's anything like this ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Brock/Bunker 2016

also ARG we don't know if Proctor died or not ugh

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 21, 2016

• Locked thread